Lost friendship poem...but in my circumstances...ahh help me!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

okay i had this best friend for 5 years and she completed me and made me whole and was closer than anyone else had ever been to me-i cant even explain how much i love her and what a great friend she was-one that i will never be able to replace. but see i did some bad things with her-like we went through an experiment stage where we were smokin and drinkin and just partyin together (not in a sexual way!!!) and our rents found out and im never allowed to see her again because my mom wont let me...and i want a poem to send her to tell her how much i miss her. i get upset now and reach for the phone to call her and then remember i cant or something good will happen to me and i'll want to call her and tell her all about it and i cant-and its just tearing me up inside...and i hear her life is spinnin out of control now shes having sex with a lot of ppl and partyin and drinkin and smokin cuz i hear she's goin through the same thing missin me...but ne ways i just wanted to know if anyone knew of a poem kinda like that where we cant see each other but we miss each other. well thnx for any help...
    --Sierra Rae

• AllHailTheHeartbreaker
    19 years ago

I don't know if any of my poems would help you, but I do have some about your best friend leaving...
    -Kate

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

well i just found a new author to add to my favorites...your stuff is awesome!!! i haven't found one for me yet but they are all so great!!! what title were you talking about when you posted this???

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

You should check out my broken friendship poems mainly written about the same broken friend you might find something of value in there :o)