A Quick Idea

• Poet on the Piano
    14 years ago

A really quick idea just ran through my head, I am sorry if it is a waste of your time I just wanted to share this with you guys.

Have any of you thought about there being a requirement that when you vote you must leave a comment?

Because many of use vote and as we all know, comments are more helpful and I find it a tad bit rude if you do not leave one, even a short one, if you read the poet's poem.

I know the downside of this would be that people might leave extremely short comments just to be done with but it could benefit too.

I know this is probably not going to work that well but I have an alternative...I just wanted to throw that out though anyway, just to get people's minds running!

If this is to strong of an idea then what about a little note popping up after you leave a vote, that says the usual, "thank you for your vote" and then this is added: "a comment is encouraged and greatly apprecited" or "this poet spent well-used time writing this piece, please leave a helpful and constructive comment" or something like that to encourage constructive comments.

Am I any help?

~MaryAnne

• Poet on the Piano
    14 years ago

Okay I see, another idea, have you ever thought of offering alignment to the center instead of just the left? I do prefer left alignment over center but with some forms it would be helpful instead of typing ".................".

~MaryAnne

• Boy
    14 years ago

Britt, i appriciate your post. but as you said we are unable to do that right now

i wana ask do the mods have coding rights?

• Italian Stallion
    14 years ago

At this point in time, NO Moderator has coding rights. The ONLY person with coding rights is Janis himself, Dainz does NOT have coding rights.

• bhaskaryya
    14 years ago

I wonder why don't people start writing stuff that deserves the time it takes to vote or comment.

• Boy
    14 years ago

Oh yeh its been told so many times... no mods has any coding right!! i think janis and danis should move their policy and should give to the coding rights and more rights to mods. cuz they all mode are on the site and available all thetime mostly.. im saying this becoz altelast mods stops saying these things that they have no right.. it makes me annoy.. i wish mods have all the rights. all mean atleast most.