Voting Records

• The Poetic Child
    14 years ago

I just thought maybe, when someone sends in a vote, you can see who that person was.
    Many people vote for your poem, but dont give a comment and thats okay to me, but for instances like I have, I recieved a 1 on my last poem, and im not used to getting votes like that, but I cant see who posted that vote.
    Not beacuse I want to yell at that person, but if your going to give me a 1, I'd like to know why, what about it gives it that rating, How can I become a better writer if you give ratings but never tell me what I did to recieve that.
    Im not saying i didnt deserve it, cause i might have, that person might of hated my flow and rhyme scheme, but how am i supposed to know that
    I want to benefit and continue to grow with my work
    Rather then just get votes, but have no idea how to pursue on with my writing skills

Just a thought

Thank you.

• The Poetic Child
    14 years ago

Yeah to some people, you right, I just wish I knew how to be a better writer. I love getting 5/5's and your poem is amazing comments, but you know
    My whole point of writing and being in this site and community was to have people "professionaly" critque my work.
    key word professionaly, cause I do know they are some accountants here who are not really well mannered, but it was just a suggestion.

Thank you.