The world

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

The world is sometimes more likely to be overcome by chaos....rather a new fatal disease or some other war. if it was your choice to make one difference what would you do.....????

If I had the knowledge, i would make cures for every disease in the world....even though at this time it's impossible.

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Trying to heal the sick.

• Rocky
    14 years ago

Get rid of 95% of humanity

• WakingFreedom
    14 years ago

Help make positive dreams come into reality. Nothing better than to reach to goal you have always dreamed of. In the opinion that I hold, I suppose.

• Mask of Pain
    14 years ago

Stop painful things like Teen Suicide, or drugs, something like that.

• WrittenInTheStars
    14 years ago

I would start with something small. I would want people to be able to love themselves for who they are. I wish that people could see eye to eye, agree to disagree, forgive and forget. People are so full of themselves and they need to see beyond their own pain, heartache, and whatever else and see that there are others who've got it worse. I wish that everyone would help everyone else and not be so selfish, uppity and greedy. The world is going down the tubes and no one wants to take responsibility and save it.

• Saving Grace
    14 years ago

There's so many things that need to be fixed. But i think id like to start with world peace, or ending world hunger...If world peace was possible...so many other great things would come from it...