Would he still care even after this?

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Like I have known someone for 5 years now, We have been trough a lot together, And his whole family hates me, But strangely he doesnt want me out of his life, Well we only have contact online, Cause in real life we cant be seen with each other, Still we argue a lot with each other online, And its so hard and we try so hard, But his family is all over him, When he gets a text message his family is like, From who did you get that !? And his sister always trying to look at his computer if there is some messages from me, Which he deletes as soon after he had read them, But still when I can talk to him, He is all cranky, Ive the feeling that he doesnt understand that still I love him, Or maybe he doesnt want me to love him, Cause when I see that I care, He acts weird like and says things like, I dont care and why should I care? He acts strong and manly, And acts like he never needed someone to care about him, Its so confussing, Cause one day he had written this: '' My whole life, Waiting for the right time, To tell you how I feel '' I just dont get what he means by that, Cause he is so angry at me all the time, But when I say .. Can you get out of my life forever? Than he doesnt leave, He always stays online, He had never thrown me out of his life, Tell me would he still love me? Or can anyone tell me what he wants from me?

xx Flynel

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Why should a guy not wanna answer the question while he doesnt want to lose your side??

• Flynel
    13 years ago

He is not embarrassed. His family just doesnt like me at all .. But like the last time he is acting very strange to me, Few days ago I was doubting if its for the best to delete him, So I blocked him so I could think about it. And now I know I never wanna lose him. But when I say hay to him he is all angry like.. ' You blocked me so why are you talking to me? ' So Im telling him about it.. That I just cant handle the way he acts to me, Than he is all like, ' You dont like me why dont you delete me? ' While he is the one acting like he doesnt like me... Anyways if he wants me out of his life why doesnt he delete me than? Why should I need to that for him.. Why is he acting that way to me?? And now he told me that he doesnt want to delete me cause Im not stupid. He only deletes stupid people, And maybe this week we are gonna do something in real life. He is making me really confused ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I asked him if he wants me in his life or not, And if he wants me as a friend or as a lover, He just ignored me, He was online from 13 till 18 .. Doesnt matter what I said he just ignored me. He is so focused on the fact that he knows how much he means to me, That he thinks that I will stay forever, No matter what happends, But why should he think that I find it worthy to be there for someone that selfish !? I hate this so much !! Cause he is forcing me to make the decision .. I dont even know how he would feel when Im really gone, He just some guy that will act like he never cared.. Why is it so hard for him to tell the truth, Why does he need to make things so difficult!?

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Sorry to say this.. But it sounds really weird.. XD But I guess affective?.. Anyways I dont think its gonna work to act like I dont care, Cause he wouldnt care, He never cared.. He never says hay, And when Im talking to him he is always like .. Okay whatever. That carelessnes thing is something is what he is doing to me. Still I dont really understand why you did like you never cared, Why does people even act like they never cared? Why should he act that way to someone who really loves him.. Okay though maybe sometimes Im being confusing to him to, Cause when Im angry I say.. I dont care about you. And when Im happy I say, I care about you. Maybe thats why he doesnt even try to let me see that he cares.. Or maybe he doesnt care at all.. But I know when I dont say a thing to him.. He doesnt gonna even try to be the first one to say something, That acting like I dont care, Can be going on for years.. He is never gonna give in .. I think. He is to stubborn for that.

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I will try, Cause the truth is.. That trying to find out how he feels, Is really going on for 5 years.. He was my first love, Since than he never really left. But he is still to stubborn to tell me that he needs me, Cause who would be so damn stupid to have someone in his life, While he is fighting with me for a 1000 times? And his family doesnt even want me around him.. He is making it himself so difficult .. It would be so much easier for him to not have me in his life. But yeahh its his desicion if he wants me around, Cause Im sick of it to tell him how I feel while he is sitting there doing nothing acting like he doesnt care..

Btw, Im sorry that Im whining to much to you, Im really thankfull for the fact that someone tries to listen and help me, Cause thats what I didnt have for a long time ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I dont find it strange when you as child can love someone, I was 13/14 years old when I loved him, So you refused him and never took him back in your life?? The first 3 years I could manage to walk away and he would follow me, But now .. He is changed into some guy who is never gonna show his true feelings.. And Ive tried to delete him, I think he is gonna act like always, Like.. '' I should accept if someone wouldnt want me in their life and I will move on.. '' Maybe that kind of persons isnt even worth fighting for ..

Btw its really frustrating, Im trying to talk to him, But all he says is.. '' If you say so, Its not a disaster when you are gone, Do what you want to do, I dont care '' Like OMFG can it be more heartless than that?? I told him that he is heartless and all he says is.. " So you are telling me that I dont care about my family and my pets '' He really doesnt ever talk about his friends are girlfriends.. Like something has changed within him, That he doesnt want to care about love or friendship .. And he says with a big smile: You are a nice person but I dont care about you, He is so sick .. He just likes to hurt people.. I have deleted him, Its clear that he is to busy with loving himself, That he never is gonna care about another ..

Well a for a few days he had written this on his msn name: my whole life waiting for the right time, to tell you how i feel, you know i tried to to tell you that i need you..

And since Ive told him yesterday '' its over '' He deleted that on his msn name, And told me he doesnt care about me.. He is so full of sh*t that I dont understand ..

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Hey I only read your first post; so excuse me if this will be needless but I have something for you, since i went through an online relation ship..(so out of experience)

one: online//he can hide his feelings, his anger, his fear as much as his love, and you can never be sure what he meant, plus you will always take him wrong.

Two: if you guys talk TOO much, then you need to give each other some space, ..I don't know if you talk on phone (but it's essential ) rather than the sms..i mean phone calls..

essential yes but not when you sign out..cause you will be like smothering each other..
    breaks are so urgent..and you need to stay away from him a little..not talk 24/7

he perhaps loves you but doesn't wanna lose you, although he knows you guys should leave each other but he is not ready to let go someone who care so much for him, it's selfish a bit but that's how it goes.

and about his anger and the S* that you don't understand it's only a way to manipulate you and effect you..you can careless in return despite your love and feelings..it's his fear of losing you(contradiction huh)

However out of experience I REPEAT, you need to end this relation ship and turn it into friendship, and before you do that you have to cut contact for a while till you both get used to it.

yes online, you can faithfully fall in love..you do not have to see this person face to face, but after all one day ..at a certain level you will want to touch them, feel them, hug them..and family being not fond of you is a problem, because he need them as much as he needs you.

you have to go through this pain now, to save yourself a deeper pain later on, I almost got engaged online lol, but sweetheart I moved on now ! it was very hard, but you are the one who a) either make yourself obsessed by that person or b) move on and make him nothing more than a friend of yours.

how?
    1) make yourself busy, busy busy busy..turn off your phone for a long while if you wanna..sell it..do anything so that you guys don't stay in contact so much...

2) stop signing in over msn as before, do something else..be social..go out with friends..

3)shift your thinking, if you feel like you are down and thinking about him, and missing him..don't listen to a sad song lol find a beaty song and dance..so anything that is happy..

-stay like that for over a month..you will move on a bit, and so will he..in a while (sooner or later)

or else you will stay stuck, and trust me you will miss a lot.

if you wanna take this into pms, and you trust what I'm saying. feel free to, because the relation I talked to you about lasted for some good years !

best wishes

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Woow thats a lot what you have said, But its more complicated than that.. First he was my boyfriend and I could see him for real, But after a while we got into a lots of fights, Broke up, Still we never left each other, It was driving people around us crazy.. So his family and mine said that we couldnt see each other, So we only talked online, But now he is so confusing, Cause a few days ago he actually really wanted to do something with me this week for real, In real life, And today he was pushing me away, By saying that he doesnt care about me, And it wouldnt be a disaster if I should leave his life, And that I should leave .. So I dont understand what he wants from me, Cause every day he thinks and says different things.. He even ignores me for a few days, And than he talks nice to me, Or says awefull things like, Why are you talking to me? Dont you have a life !? You are so enoying.. And he keeps going on and on and on with changing his mind ..

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

You have to do what I said, really :)..

I think you always heard about this overused saying..that you have to let go what ever bla bla bla and if it comes back to you then, it's meant for you

(LOL something like that)

now, you really have to make a new move, and forget what's up with him..think about yourself and what you need. some peace, some space, and ignore him..just try make yourself busy, don't reply him after he ignores you, and when he talks to you like that don't bite back, leave him..so he knows it not acceptable.

stay away from him for a long while now, and if he comes after this LONG while (with a new better personality and a more stable one..then he wants you and he means it) if not--then you will be sure you did the right thing, and you must look out for your self

it's not hard to make a choice, it's hard to make a move..but I guess you will do what you should..
    :)

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I all ready had deleted him today, He really hurted my feelings by saying, That he just dont care, Even after all that we have been trough, All though I feel relieved, And I dont think he is even gonna try to get me back, I find it very easy for him to say, That I should leave and let him go, While he never did the same, I asked him for a thousand times to delete me from everything, But he never did. He just loves to make it harder for me to leave his side.. Why wont he just make it easy for himself, And leave the one he doesnt care about?

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Because its always better for him..if one day you regretted..it will be " you made the choice, not me"

guys will never do it, unless they are serious and they have someone else who they really love.
    They will lose nothing if they have someone..even if they don't care.

However...good move :)..
    don't regret anything..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Hm that is kinda really selfish.. He just knows I doubt a lot about this situation, So yeah but this time he told me to leave, So it was not only my choice, So why should I regret anything of it this time ?? ;)

He and serious? That is never going to happen.. I kinda have the idea he just wants to be loved by many people, Doesnt matter who.. So he can use one of them at the time when he needs it.. And I was one of them, The fact that I even cared about a person like that is the only thing that Im regretting, Though I cant say that I dont care about him .. Thats the part I hate, That I love him while I should actually think that he is nothing worth to me.. Cause that kind of person isnt worth true love..

So yeahh I wont regret that I have deleted him ..

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Well that love will go away with time, as long as he doesn't try to win you back and you give up for him..

Love will never kill anyone, and no body died because of love except Romeo and Juliet, and since he is no Romeo, and you are not THAT Juliet ..then no worries lol

I was deeply in love ; it was my 1st and last ( as true feelings) but it's only a way of living and a way of thinking.

You will forget about him, when you start t have better things to think about.

Good luck :)

• Flynel
    13 years ago

He is not trying to win me back, He is only being angry >.>

Hm if you say so, Cause I really felt something..?

Ive tried to think about other things, For a while I will forget, But one day, someday, I will remember what he and I had ..

I find it just so strange, No matter what I do, He is angry at me, All the time ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I cant take this anymore :'( I though I could, Cause Ive friends, Allthough I though I had, In my dreams it feels so real, Cause when I see the people they say hi, But when I open my eyes there is no one to look at.. No one of my real life seems to care, Tomorrow its saturday and no one seems to have spare time left for me, I miss my friend real bad .. He always made me feel like I was worth something, Now Ive nothing ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I know I know, I try to tell myself that all the time ! Still he makes it so hard to let go, He told me that he had deleted me from everything. And saw him yesterday while I went out. I didnt talk to him. Cause I didnt want him to get in trouble with him family cause they where there to. Still today I found out he didnt even deleted me. I asked him why he doesnt want to delete me. He said.. I dont wanna waste my time by taking the time to delete you, I told him: It takes more time to talk to me than to delete me. After that he started to ignore me. But still kept me and didnt deleted me... Why does his actions tell something else than the words that comes out of his mouth?

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Im sorry, Can someone tell me what he means by this? Cause he told me this: There comes a point in your life, When you realize who is important, Who has never been important, Who is not important anymore, And who still important forever, So dont worry about the persons of the past, There is a reason why they werent saved in your future ! Go for the things you want, Nothing is impossible, Dreams wont stay dreams, As long as you fight and dont lose your purpose, Dont give up, Fight as long as you can, Go for your dreams, Fight for the things you want, Who doesnt fight has already lost !

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Uh, Im not that kind of person that leave someone behind, Just because they are confusing, I just know he is trying to tell me something, But I cant figure out what he means..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Somewhere he wrote.. If you love me, let me know, If not, Let me go gently.. And: Grow old along with me, The sun will shine again..

I want to say to him that I love him. But Im not sure if its all meant for me..

First he wrote to me that, And than he wrote on his messenger name that ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I ask he only said, I like the way you talk, What does he mean by that? ..

Now he is acting like he doesnt care .. Im so fed up.. I asked if he could remove me from his life, Why cant he just let me go?