Considering suicide

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

Im considering suicide. my girlfriend jut did due to something my best friend said, what ways are quick and painless?

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

You girl friend just committed suicide and you came here with all nerves to ask how to..
    wow you have nerves

• Aveena
    13 years ago

You're thirteen you shouldn't be having a girlfriend, get over it.

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

Avii can you never help me again please?

• Aveena
    13 years ago

You put it up here, im entitled to my opinion.

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

Im over wanting to die (for now) noone post anything from now on on this thread

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

^ I don't think you have to worry about that, I'm pretty sure no one was going to post a reply giving you tips on how to kill yourself.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

^^ haha. I agree Elizabeth.

• Once an Angel
    13 years ago

Nothing is quick and painless. because suicide always leaves unbarable pain behind. . .

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

Fine i understand. your insane

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I'd also just like to add that if anyone DID reply (giving you "tips" on how to kill yourself) or encouraged another person in any way to kill themselves, I'd say their one sick, twisted individual with a deep seeded desire to watch or cause someone to suffer or desire to want to take the life of another person themselves. It's dark, that's what it is. Anyone who can encourage another person to take their own life is secretly psychopathic.

• Good Enough
    13 years ago

Sunshine drips can I just say you make my day when you puck at someone's lie? You don't know me but whenever I'm reading this crap I always see you pointing out lies and its funny cause some of the people on here are stupid and don't see that some people actually listen and then see the lie. Congrats to you. Your my hero on this site :)

• Good Enough
    13 years ago

Be my friend :)

• Narphangu
    13 years ago

Come on, guys, really? Okay, so it's a stupid attention grabber-y thing to say, but that doesn't mean he needs to have a bunch of people railing on him. He's obviously upset in some way, and the immature child comments aren't going to do anyone any good.
    Lay off.

• girl
    13 years ago

He may have done this for attention, sure, but you don't really know him, or his life, you don't know what he's thinking. You may think he's lieing, and yeah maybe he is. But something like this shouldn't be taken lightly, and im sure your comments aren't helpfull, they are mean. If you think he is lieing and he wants attention then DONT reply, because your just giving him exactly what he wants then aren't you ? And thoughts of suicide are different for others, maybe he's trying to reach out to people on here because he can't talk to those close to him, seeking help from strangers is common. He obviously has something wrong, lieing or not.

• girl
    13 years ago

• girl
    13 years ago

You're entitled to think what you want, just because you wouldn't doesn't mean others wouldn't.

• Narphangu
    13 years ago

I think it would be obvious. If someone says they're considering commiting suicide, regardless of perceived personal attitude or previous posts, the correct response is never a mean one. I don't care if you think he's making fun of a serious issue and he isn't worth your time, if that's the case, then you shouldn't respond to him. But don't make derogatory remarks against someone, especially someone you aren't communicating with face to face, because you might not be getting the full picture. It is disrespectful to jest about suicide, but it's worse to condemn someone who may be using this site (which should be a safe place) to unload complicated and confusing feelings in a time of need.

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

If you tell someone you are considering suicide, you don't actually want to go through with it. It's a cry for help.

So if you need someone to talk to, there are plenty of people here with open ears and open hearts.

What is making you so depressed? Is there anyone outside the internet you can talk to comfortably?