Help

• Michael D Nalley
    13 years ago

Would someone explain the difference in a dicussion forum and a debate forum. and are we held to a higher standard than most medias?

• Michael D Nalley
    13 years ago

Thank you britt I don't mind explainig to you why I posted this here. I recomended if it is against the forum rules to argue in a discussion forum it should be made clear to members where the clear lines are. that is if we are all going to play by the same rules

• Michael D Nalley
    13 years ago

"There was more than one person suspended. You fell on the constant arguing and pushing it on."

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7 Speak up to the devil in the name of Jesus. "Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." Jesus said, "I am with you [always]." Sherry

MY Lord?

• Michael D Nalley
    13 years ago

'3. The members of the site are the laypeople
    a. they are sheep, who must (at least according to some) be led in flocks, and watched closely to keep from being too stupid and eating each other. You know... cannibalistic sheep.
    b. They are also dealing with crises of doubt. They don't know where their prayers/appeals go. They don't know if they are taken seriously. They don't know whether the priests speak truly, or whether they are dishonest or confused.'
    c. They do know, though, that to speak too loudly or too roughly against the priests, God, or the religion can get them censured, blacklisted, and even excommunicated.

SIBS
    My original question has yet to be answered
    Was sibylene prophetess?

Prophecy and history in the crisis of the Roman Empire: a historical commentary on the Thirteenth Sibylline Oracle
    P and Q Theology
    I read it, but it seems there may be posts missing that would be helpful to see what was said in there. lol. I wish the site didn't delete posts when members deleted their accounts.