Afraid of commitment

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Hi,

Ive tried everything and I really need some help, Ive met a guy six months ago.. And I really really like him a lot ! But he told me that he has been trough a lot and has broken relationships, Broken heart etc etc.. And it seems to me that he is afraid of commitment, And Ive been very patient, But I also can be very pushy I guess, Still. Everytime when we have a date. He is cancelling on the last second.. And everytime its I like you, And than I hate you.. And than.. He is bullying me, And than he is telling me that likes me a lot .. What do I need to do? Cause I really can take it. I even told him that I care about him, But its hurting me. And Ive so many quiestions he is not answering. And I just wanna be with him.. What should I do !?..

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Just let him feel ur owaz there for him...and maybe in time he would realize that there still someone like you that cares for him a lot...but if you can't take it anymore i guess it's not bad letting him know how you feel for him...just let him know...

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Its no use, He is turned into a monster, Who loves to hurt other people.. He told me: You are to dumb to realize that I want to get rit of you, what do you think? that you can have everyone, no one is good for you, everyone have a settled life, you are messed up, Im not afraid of commitment, Ive a lovely girl, who is just like me, so I will be fine, you emo .. hahahahahaaa... While I just tried to tell him that I really care about him. I guess hurting people is more fun than liking people. He does it all for his friends..

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Okiezt if that so, ^_^' yah maybe im too emo here....

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

That's cruel... then you're better off without him

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Yup they say Ive screwed up his ego, Well I didnt do it on purpis.. He just was using me....

Im sick and tired of boys wanna be boyfriends just to use me or only being a boyfriend when I wanna be friends and I dont like, Then Im not interested enough for them, I hate guys xd..

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Hehe... screw his ego! he deserves it. Ego is a bad thing when it comes to hurting others.

And wait for the right person, don't rush into anything.

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Well I did, And he didnt liked it XD

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Knew a guy like that, was my best friend, said he loved me, wanted to date me but he was always doing the hot/cold thing. Absolutely hated it.

In the end...I've found people act like that for control. Pulling you to them (emotionally) and then shoving you away so you never know where you stand. It gives them a feeling of having control. He's probably more afraid of not being in control of the situation then of commitment because to have a commitment you have to give someone else the ability to hurt you.

Guys like that aren't worth it at all. They aren't worth the pain, confusion or time it takes to figure out which they actually mean. He was just cruel and mean for no reason other then he could. You deserve better, wait for someone who treats you right and will tell you how he feels and respects your feelings.

Sounds like his ego deserved some bruises, good job

• Lioness
    12 years ago

The one thing I HATE is when a guy or girl don't appreciate the people that they have in their lives - their girlfriends or boyfriends or whatever.

This guy did that to me - cancelling when we're supposed to meet up etc. Turned out that the guy had a girlfriend who he's been with for a very long time and who he's had kids with (I was "The other girl"

I was so furious that he put me in that situation.

It's not right that he's playing with your emotions like that. You sound like you deserve someone so much better that will appreciate you and will love you for you. Someone that will arrive to your date 10 mins early because they can't wait to see you.

That is what you deserve.

Everyone has had their heartbroken one time or another, doesn't give them the right to turn into a prick or a bitch. No one deserves to be abused like that or treated that way