CALLING ALL OLD MEMBERS!

• Roxy
    12 years ago

I came on this site for the first time since a long time. Remembering the times when there was a chat on this website and everyone would gather together to talk. Sometimes it was fun, other times it was tragic. I went by the name of Roxy because at that time Roxy was my favorite brand of clothing but many people also knew me by Emily, my real name. I'm here now wondering whether or not people from when I was around on this site still use it and if you do speak up... I lost loads of people I used to consider friends on this website and would love to make contact with but don't remember their users etc. :) Do you remember me?

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Hello friend. Ive been here for quite some time now. We probably bumped into each others poems at one time or whatever, not really sure though, lol, but I havent changed my name since I got here, went awol, then returned, then away again, and now here again. Anyways, I know what you mean, some of the people I know werent here anymore, kinda miss em. Im glad to see you coming back. Hope you decide to stay and post some new poems and what not again... Keep in touch, rock n roll and blessed be! :D

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

The site has indeed changed a lot since the older days hasn't? A lot of the older members have gone MIA. I've been a member on here since the beginning of 2007, definitely miss all the chats we'd get into and how most of the people on here knew each other. Used to go by Dark Angel or just Angel back then though lol

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Hi... I remember you, but I got in at the same time they decided to lose the chat. Lot's of people who I used to see are not here now. So, How've you been?

• Kevin
    12 years ago

I don't remember you ladygirl, but then I don't remember anyone who doesn't flirt or insult me.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kevin... I guess you get that a lot!!

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Sometimes it's a fine line.

• AngelDust
    12 years ago

Hello Emily, I feel the same!! I've been here since 2003 and miss a lot of people's.

• Italian Stallion
    12 years ago

Hi Emily, I remember you. :) How are you?

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

I spent a heck of a lot of time on this site way way back mostly the not so good chat. Always good to see people come back from hibernation.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Kevin...hahaha...you always crack me up, always look forward to seeing you on here.

Someone I haven't seen for a while, don't know if I just don't see him when he posts or if he left, is Bob. He was a Mod back then and had a alter ego that he'd argue with lol Absolutely loved him

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

^ yeah, Bob was fun! I think he isn't on here anymore because I done a member search and couldn't find him. But there are many inactive members who are still here. Roxy you made me think about where they went so I went through some of my old PM's and commented on some poems... they're still here!

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Bob was an absolute blast! Always loved seeing his debates with himself and he always gave the greatest advice

• Italian Stallion
    12 years ago

Bob is still on the site as far as I know, just under a different account.

• silvershoes
    12 years ago

Where? Bob isn't on PnQ anymore as far as I know.

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Well ive been here for years and i cant say that we have met. well hello there. im mello

• HOLLY ARMER
    12 years ago

I haven't been here for a very long time and was wondering the same thing.
    I have Bob on FB and he quit the site awhile back.
    I do remember you Roxy, but I don't think we had any direct contact. Just remember seeing you in the forums.

• ReBecca
    12 years ago

I've been a member since 2002...I come and go... I'm recently back after having been gone for about a year and a half. I was only away because I forgot my password and I could never get the link in my email to tell me what it was until just recently. Anyway I remember Bob and a few other faces here look familiar.

• Roxy
    12 years ago

Wow. I just read through all of your answers. I'm so pleased to know that half of you remember me. I remember you very well Italian Stallion and if I remember correctly you're name was Ken....sorry if I'm wrong. You used to hate me but then we added each other on MSN some time ago and spoke there but not any more haha. I miss a girl named Helen...hard to find her.

• Noir
    12 years ago

Its quite refreshing to see how this site matures with time... people leave but they always return... their pride dictates that they appear as lurkers... behind the veil...

Any lurkers reading this... This site misses y'all....

• girl
    12 years ago

Been a member since 2006, I miss the chatrooms :(

• Kevin
    12 years ago

All we need is JustPlainMe to come back, and this website will be complete.