hey all

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

ive been away for awhile, so there's been a lot of joiners/newbies, and ive noticed alot of the oldies have left.... or dont talk on here anymore.... well to all of you who dont know me, my names Amanda... im a long time poet, been writing since i was in sixth or seventh grade... and im a junior in high school now... if you get a chance, take a look at some of my poetry.. the less looked at if you could.... thanx...
    loves and hugs
    Amanda

P.S. my sn on aim is cutelovepancake, so im me if you see me on... i love talking to just about anyone...

• Kailynn Makenna
    19 years ago

Hey ill vote and comment on your poems!!

xX-Katherine-Xx

• Lex
    18 years ago

can yall comment on my poems and add me 2 ur favorite and rate me i will do the same for u

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

if you want to read, do so. you wont be disappointed. i'll do the same.

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    18 years ago

Amanda...I think I used to know you. I have cutepancakes or whatnot on my aim list, but wasn't sure who it was because they didn't get on and talk anymore...*Extends hand and pulls you in to hug* Welcome back then. I'll check out a few of yours. :)

Love, Sheena

-Forever I Remain-

• BrokenMisery
    18 years ago

Sorry to say it guys but i think you're in the wrong forum and by the way Lex, that is pointless and almost pathetic, Favourites is a special list of 20 that shows who are your favourite poets on this site, not you add me and I will add you.