I Am Happy Because... (continued)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

This is a continuation of the apparently popular I am happy today because treads. Enjoy!

I am happy today because it's Friday.

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I am happy today because my cousin just had her second child. :)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy today because my morning is already filled with love and sunshine, and its still before dawn. :)

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am happy today bcoz i got laid..nothing you are happy for can beat this.lol

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I may not beat that in your eyes but in my own I am happy today cause I finally have a date to a school dance. I just can't stop smiling. Everything seems to be perfect to me. I am happy and that is something I will forever be!

• average thoughts
    12 years ago

I am hapy coz d person who made this thread is hapy..

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am happy coz i turned 19 last tuesday

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am happy that Dreamer finally has a date to the school dance. Hope u know how to dance though and never lose that smile even after the dance.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I dont know why anymore, but I am happy, and thats better than a,lot of emotions

Oh and happy very belated birthday to the person who mentioned that.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I'm happy because our 2 month anniversary was October 8 and we haven't had one fight lol. (:

I'm also happy because he has a surprise for me..!
    Won't find out about it for like a month though! D:

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

I am happy because Halloween was fun, I ate too much candy,got sick and now I get out of school!! Lol :)

I am happy because I think I am in love.

I am happy because I see an example of love, right on this very page.

I am happy because being happy is the best feeling in the world (when you are 13, and at the worst school ever)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy because so many others claim to be happy. I happy because yes, love is shown here, so it must exist to some degree. I am happy because my boyfriend just told me he loves me, for the first time. I am happy because I also get out of school today, I hate mine too, wow, we're like twins, Ebony Hope. I am happy because being sad is just too much energy.

• average thoughts
    12 years ago

And yet once agn ..i wanna say ,i am hapy cz d prsn who hs made dis thread is hapy..she is my darling sweethrt..

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

I am happy because I have even more example to believe that love exists.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Bird of Paridise is far too amazing, I hope him knowing this could also be a reason for his happiness. Ebony Hope finally believes in love, so I am again happier than a birdy with a frenchy fry!!! XD I hope anybody else who comes across this thread is also happy

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I'm happy because me and my boyfriends 3 month anniversary is tomorrow, November 8th. (:

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Aww thats sweet.

I am happy because people make mistakes, people have their idiotic moments, and I accepted being one of those people today

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Interesting^^

I am happy because my ex boyfriend gave me a second shot.
    I am happy because I have hot chocolate.
    I am happy because in two weeks i get a school free week.
    I am happy cause I want to be

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Ooooh I am also happy in 2 weeks I get a whole week off for Thanksgiving, yay!
    I am happy because November 10 I am going to a concert with my best friends.
    I am happy because November 20 I am going to another concert with my best friends.
    I am happy because our football team is 10-0, UNDEFEATED! And we are going to playoffs this Friday.
    I am happy because a cold front is coming in soon.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Hannah, what concerts? And same for the Thanksgiving and cold front bits.

I am happy because I want to be
    I am happy because I am in a play at school tomorrow, and I star in it :) (though I hate drama and acting, so how this makes me happy, I don't even know.)
    I am happy because I don't have to go to any of my classes tomorrow.
    I am happy because other people are happyish

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

A Vampires Everywhere concert and a Blood On The Dance Floor concert (:

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Oh cool!!

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I'm happy because the concert was BEAST!
    The bands that played were Tap Dead Center, Murder FM, Polka Dot Cadaver, Vampires Everywhere, Wednesday 13, and another I think? Lol XD

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I am happy because I'm talking to an amazing guy<3

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy because I am a world wide published author! Like I won a poetry contest and I am now in a book with like 50 other selected authors.

I am happy because I decide to be

I am happy because other people are truly happy behind their normal facade'

• Lioness
    12 years ago

I am very happy because tomorrow is Friday and then it is Saturday and then it is Sunday and I get to watch Breaking Dawn on Sunday lol Gotta love those movies

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I am happy because I'm back with the love of my life<3

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I'm happy because my boyfriend has a romantic surprise for me tomorrow when I sneak over to his house :D
    I'm also happy because I love him, sooo much (:

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am happy because i feel am getting closer to God

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am also happy coz i got an A in a presentation i thought i was gon fail...

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I am happy because I haven't talked to him in what seems like forever...I miss him. But I've got to get my feelings straight.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy because there is no school this week, and I get to hang out with the coolest 10 year old boys around. Also I get to lock myself up with music and a piece of paper. A good week is ahead.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I a happy coz am going home and taking a break from school...

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I a happy coz am going home and taking a break from school...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy because it is Thanksgiving, and I am sitting with my family all together for the first time in two years...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy today because its the first time I've heard from my boyfriend in 2 weeks.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am happy today coz my internet connection is working fine after a week

• Poet on the Piano
    12 years ago

^mine is finally working too :) been waiting a bit.

I am happy today because I realized I have a caring friend :)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I am happy because I have no homework! Oh and I get to go on a field trip to sing tomorrow, YAY, (not)

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am happy today coz am getting a new laptop