Piercings :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Do you guys have any piercings?
    && if so.. what?
    & Whats your favorite kind?

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Mmhhmm I found after the pain of the first 4, which I got all at the same time, I was hooked lol The discomfort, pain and expression become addicting.

I've had 7 so far, I only have 2 right now though and miss all the ones I had lol

4 on my ears, 1 on the cartilage of my ear and had my belly button pierced twice. Next ones are getting my ears redone, more along the cartilage and my nose.

I absolutely love my belly ring though, by far my favorite

• Sean
    12 years ago

I have a bridge piercing, (between the eyes above nose). I LOVE it. :) makes me look all pretty

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Aww lol :)

I just pierced my lip
    (yes i did it myself haha)

& besides that i have
    my tongue, belly button, rook piercing in ear, & other cartilage and earlobes :)

Next is a dermal & my tragus :)

im obsessed heehee

• Beautiful Chaos
    12 years ago

I have snake bites, my labret, nose, eyebrow and tongue

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Funny thing is, in Arab culture once a girl is born her ears are pierced... so that's all I have pierced. I'm not really a big fan of piercings as I am of tattoo's. But, I like belly button piercings and eyebrow piercings, but I wouldn't do it to myself.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

The only thing I ever got pierced was the upper cartilage in one of my ears. No normal ear piercings, even. However, it seems that my body rejects foreign modifications, because I had to take it out after a couple of months. Now I'm all natural, baby. Makeup doesn't even stick on me for long.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I've had that with some of my piercings.

For anybody that knows about dermal piercings.
    I wanna get one under my belly button to match with my best friend... But I want to have kids in some years... & wouldnt that mess up the piercing since ur stomach would grow and push on it?

• Sean
    12 years ago

You can still take them out :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Not a dermal tho.
    Those are the permanent piercings lol
    there the ones that are like 2 piercings in one, go under into ur skin haha

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I'm only 14 and my mom is...uhh, well, she's not the type to allow me to get piercings unless it's my ears which I do not have pierced.
    BUT! I want my lip pierced (snakebites), I want my nose pierced, my eyebrow, and I want piercings in my ears. [:
    But I have to wait till I'm 18 cause my mom won't let me -.-
    But as soon as I'm old enough I'm going crazy. Piercings and different hair colors...lol

• Sean
    12 years ago

Yer but dermas are easy enough to take out by any piercer :) so if you wanted kids, or get too old you can have them out!

• Sean
    12 years ago

^ Hannah, remember just because you're not allowed doesn't mean you have to go mental! :P I did much the same with partying and what not and went very overboard with it which cost me quite alot, in debt, mind and body - the exact things your parents are only trying to protect ya from! :P

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Haha! I get you girl.
    I'm 19 now & my dad still hates piercings(besides ears) but i do them regardless.

But when i was 15 i really wanted my tongue & belly button pierced, and my dad said no. I forewarned him I'll get it done. & i did haha
    (tongue got done professional & belly button by my friend)
    But oh my.... he flipped on me!
    but im obsessed with piercings :)

& oh thats good :)
    Hmm... I just might get it done now haha :)

• Britt
    12 years ago

I only have my ears done. My mom, when I was 15, wanted us to go get our tongues pierced together.. I'm really glad I didn't.

Whatever you do, just make sure it's reversable. You could drastically change (by choice or force, work etc) and you don't want it to end up being a mistake (for example, face tattoos lol)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

People think the tongue ring is used for sexual things, But i got mine because i think there so cute lol

Oh yeah i know lol
    I would never get a tattoo on my face.
    I can't really get many ones anyways for the career i want to do :)

• Kevin
    12 years ago

I know I'd get addicted to it, so I avoid starting. Looks good on a women though, if it's subtle.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yeah. If you get covered in piercings it looks gross. I only have one piercing on my face & thats it :)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Any on your stomach can be hard when you get pregnant, I believe the dermals can be removed by a piercer like was said though and they do sell belly rings for pregnancy although I'd imagine it would be to easy to rip the skin. I'm gonna miss it when I get pregnant since I'll just take it out lol

Also, someone mentioned that their body rejects the piercings. I had the same problem, the normal ones I had on my ears ripped themselves out since my body rejected them, same with my first belly button piercing. I found that if you go with Titanium jewelry from the time you get it done on then it has the smallest chance of reject. Surgical Steel, which is what is normally used, is a alloy metal so it's not pure. Has a mix of copper, nickle and a few others in it which a lot of people are allergic to without knowing it even if they wear necklaces made out of it. Just something to think about since my body reacts to even the smallest trace of copper mixed in the metal :P

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yea just get the plastic ones that bend with the skin :)). I love belly button piercings :)

When I got my industrial piercing on my ear, I had to take it out because nomatter what i did it would stay infected. It sucked bcuz I loved it.

But i got the Rook Piercing on my ear next & I've had it for almost 2 years and its fine :)

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I had my ears pierced once, but my body rejected them and now I don't have any piercings. I wouldn't mind getting my ears pierced again, but I'm in no rush to get them done either.

I also like nose, belly button and cheek piercings, not that I would get all three. I'm more into the idea of piercing my nose. I just love the looks of those small, diamond studs. I'm on the fence about belly button piercings, with the right belly button jewel it looks good but I'd be afraid it would only be in the way. As for cheek piercings, depending on the jewel it can look cute but I don't know if I'm brave enough for that one. I think I'll work my way up from ears first, haha.

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Ive got 7 in my ears (which 1 I did myself.)

A belly button (for 2nd time cause the piercer of the first time didn't do it right)

Nose (2nd time)

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

I don't.
    :(
    I wanna pierce my belly button. Not the top part though. I wanna do the bottom part :)

• dollwithafrown
    12 years ago

I have both ear lobes pierced twice, my right tragus, the top of my right ear, and my nose.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

My friend has her cheeks pierced & it looks so cute on her :) But yeah I'd work my way up haha :)

& aww bottom belly button is cute<3
    My cousin used to have her top & bottom.. I've been thinkin of doing that too but Instead I'm gona get my dermal :)

I would do my tragus myself but i won't because of the nerves!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

& heyy guys!

With people who have the lip piercings.

I'm wearing a lip stud -the ones that u pull apart then push in one through the back, one through the front.

& It keeps falling out,(coming through the back)
    & how do I keep it from not? lol

I don't use the rings anymore.

• Dezi
    12 years ago

I only have my earlobes pierced right now but i really want snake bites! those are my all time favorite! I'd also like my nose pierced to. I used to have my cartilage pierced but it closed up during soccer season >:(

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^
    awww. i pierce my cartilage myself :).

My lip stud is so irritated right now. But thats what i get for constantly losing it lol

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I'd just say go into a local piercing shop and ask their advice. The shop back home started knowing me by name since I loved it there. If you just go in and tell them you have questions about how to make it so it's not irritated anymore and alternitives to the post you're using I'm sure they'd be happy to help. If you let it get to bad it can damage the skin and piercing.

Thinking I really want to get my nose done next, then more on my ears. I wanted to do my eyebrow too but the fiance had a fit over it lol Plus with the work I want to do facial piercing won't work :P Guess I'll start on the tattoos after I finish with the ear piercings lol

• Lioness
    12 years ago

OMG how can someone pierce themselves... doesn't it hurt guys???

I love the idea of getting my nose or toungue pierced. I think the nose ring looks actually beautiful on a lot of woman.

The tongue pierce I want for other obvious reasons lol My sis got her nose pierced but the lady did it at the wrong angle and my sister's nose got infected.

Plus she had to take it out because my parents disowned her lol

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I just took out my lip piercing & am debating if I wanna get it redone or not, But this time It'd be professionally :).

& With the career I wanna do I can't have facial piercings either :/.

haha aww. I have my tongue, I'm getting it double pierced If i can(bcuz of the veins). & I used to have my nose but don't.

Yeah i agree. I think the nose stud is really cute :)

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I don't just want piercings to piss off my mom, I want piercings cause I think they look superrr coool!
    Plus, my brother used to have his eyebrow pierced and his bottom earlobe. But then he had to take em out for a job he had or something...but quite recently he got the upper part of his ear pierced (:
    It looks hot LOL XD

I wouldn't want my tounge pierced...I always bit my tounge and bite the inside of my mouth because I have a cross bite which makes me do that lol.
    I sorta want a bellybutton piercing (:

My boyfriend used to have snakebites last summer...err, earlier this summer before I met him lol. Then he had his nipples pierced on a dare by his uncle. For money. Lol!
    He said, "Never again." His nipples that is, haha. But he told me when he graduates this year he's getting his snakebites again :D

I'm not gonna lie...guys with piercings are HOT :D

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I agree with you, I LOVE piercings :)

Belly button is cute :)
    I've been debating bottom belly button pierced also
    (i have my top one) or a dermal under it. I have to ask my boyfriend what he prefers lol

I would never get my nipples pierced! hha my friend has his done. My boyfriend has his ears gauged & his lip pierced & covered with tattoos... yummy :) hahahah

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Haha, yeah, as soon as my boyfriend can get the hell out of highschool he's getting tatoos, too. Lol :D

I know! Getting your nipples pierced hurt!!!!!!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Lol i have one tattoo & want 2 more so far :)

ahh i dont wanna know what it feels lol! im very high pain tolerance but also i dont want some random person touching me like that ahaha

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Oh, I want tattoos super bad!

Oh my gosh I never even thought about that.... People have to touch your nipples to pierce then...Ugh, no thanks. No random stranger is gonna do that to me, lol!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Lol never! I wouldn't allow it haha

I only have one tattoo at the moment :)

• Jordan
    12 years ago

Piercings...yes.

I've recently taken a bunch out. Currently I have:

Septum (10g)
    Left lobe (00g)
    Right lobe (1 00g and 1 2g)

On top of that, I used to have:

Right nipple, centre lip (8g), I also briefly had the left and right sides of my lip done.

Left ear: rook, snug, anti tragus, and transverse lobe.

right ear: helix and conch.

I currently have 5 tattoos and aim to have a half sleeve and at least one whole calf tat at some point.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

When i get old enough, i plan on having tattoos everywhere, haha.

• Shellaine shelli
    12 years ago

My ears are pretty full, tongue ring, nose ring, labret, top and bottom on my belly and I have two dermils on my chest (you can get them out:) I use to have on my collar bone and my hips and those are out now:) and then lots of tattoos:)