Confession #96 HATORI (:<3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: My boyfriend departed and it really sucks bcuz the letters take 2 weeks to get. I'm on the 18th(haha) page of his letter. Long I know but I told him I'm Gona make him go dang her when he opens it hehe

And to the question bout does my Gma know about how he's treated me. Yes she does, but she thinks I can look past it eventually and I said never but she understands.

• L
    12 years ago

As long as she knows and understands then it will be all right. But who knows it might take you years but someday you will look pass that. I hope.

Confession: I need to get some good sleep.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Honestly I don't really want him In my life. He's a piece of crap for hitting me and I don't need nor want that.

Confession: I don't understand how people can take back or even consider taking back people who hit and beat them. It disgusts me

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I always to the things I.know in my heart that I shouldnt do...

Confession 2: I am lost without him. I love him I hate him I am so confused

• L
    12 years ago

Holy, I think there was a misunderstanding, when I said I hope one day you can look pass that, I didn't meant to say that you should spend your time and be around him like anything didn't happen rather to forgive him and not hold any resentment towards him but not necessarily be around him. Distance it's better and time allot more. And holding resentment can only hurt ones heart.
    I also agree with your confession. One hit and it's over. Except the disgust part.

Confession: I don't understand why apples are call apples neither why water is so vital but then again who cares, I enjoy either or.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i'm so tired of being played and acting like it doesnt hurt me...
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Confession: i feel out of place each time i post something on this thread coz it seems it only has girls. so i think i will stop.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I understand, but nah I can't and will never forgive him for it. I have before but he did it again and I'm done. And I meant the people who hit ppl, like abusers disgust me. I think people who take people back like that are stupid bcuz they have no respect for themselves. That's my opinion. (yes i understand why they do; but they deserve better )Me personally I would never take back someone who hit me; it never changes.

Confession: I downloaded the last book in my series and I'm INlove with it already hehe

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i dont think he'll ever like me...

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Confession: I dont know whether I understood that person right or wrong.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: my first love called me saying he wants to drive or fly down and see me. I am confused beyond disbelief And have no idea what to do...

Confession:I found out hes back on drugs. & that hurts me bad. Since i was the only person who ever truly cared enough to try & keep him clean.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I've been having an amazing time with Taylor. He's wonderful, incrediable, && i'm absolutely crazy about him. He makes EVERYTHING better. Doesn't matter what it is! I just hope he feels the same... sometimes I think he's still hung up on his ex. && I hope not.): I couldn't imagine losing him and I just got him.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I hope he thinks of me like I do him. Even though I doubt he'll ever know just how lucky I k.n.o.w I am. I'm crazy about this boy.<3

Confession: I wish Jacob would stop texting me. If he wanted me back, he's a few months too late. He made me wait around long enough. Now I'm getting a move on with my life.(:

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I hate these kind of relationships. And if he gets stationed to a different state when he gets back; idk if I'll be able to continue doing it. I love him to death, but I'm to much of an affectionate person to be with someone I can barely see...

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: Guys are so confusing

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: he still likes me even after all we went through but i'm scared that we wont be able to go out with him no matter how much i want to...

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm scared he isn't as happy about us being together as I am... sometimes I wonder if he really wanted to be with me at all.:/

</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I hate my family. I wish I could move out already. But the moment I do I'm leaving them behind me :)

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Confession: I hate my life....

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm not in love with him, it's impossible to this soon. Idk how much more I can handle doing this; idk if he even truly cares

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Confession:Im stupid, I did a huge mistake.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Confession: I h8t stuck up h**s ...

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i danced with the best friend of my best guy friend for like half the night and it wasnt completaly clean either

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Confessions: I wanna dance^^ lol

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^ That made me laugh when you said it wasn't completely clean lol

Confession: I hear from my boyfriend like everyday now through phone on ship & it makes my day :)

• XxLastHopexX
    12 years ago

Confession 1: I think I like him.

Confession 2: That scares me.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i'm so sick and tired of losing the people i love the most. I lost my best friend today and i cried and i'm probubly gunna relapse later

and ya i go to a christian school and we arent allowed to dace dirty unless we want to be sent off the dance floor but that doesnt stop some of us haha :)

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

It never does lol

Confession: I really miss my boyfriend. & I sent my ex an email telling him to stay out of my life and i've decided if he keeps calling me I'm changing my number :)

• Jaymi Lynn
    12 years ago

Good for you... I know a lot of people who stay in abusive relationships. I don't get it at all.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Mine wasn't an abusive relationship. If a guy ever hit me, well that would be his biggest mistake :).

Yeah.. I don't get it at all. Its because they love them and think that they will " change ". when they never do

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i like him again

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Confession::::

I gave him everything I had, and all he did was lie for 6 months and 6 days. Some relationship, huh?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^
    I'm sorry girl. You don't deserve that!

Confession: I reallllly miss him and just wanna see him already. June needs to hurry up and get here already.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession:i acted alright when i was with him today when i really wasnt we had a date planned yesterday and well he didnt show up. i called him and he was being held up somewhere and idk wether to believe him or not. i think he may be trying to get backk at me causde we had a big date planned friday but i had to cancel day of...

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I find new reasons as to why I'm crazy about him every single day.<3

Confession: I hate being sick.): My throat is killing gf me. Please go away.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm hoping to god this stupid war doesn't happen; I don't want him to get called and have to go.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i'm falling for him harder than i should...

• Poet on the Piano
    12 years ago

Confession: I have no idea what I'm doing, but for once I am not darkened by that thought.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Confession: i love him and he actually does love me back :)
    Confession: i dont ever want to lose him i've been in love with him for two tears :)

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession:: He asked me to move in with him after this school semester is over... && I'm considering it. I'm soo confused. I just wanna make us work.