Hair dye!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

What is your favorite color you've had? Or want to dye? Also does anybody know of a really good blue black hair dye that is mainly blue?

• Xionide
    12 years ago

I go for unusual colours right now my hair is green black and purple.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

How do you do it?
    I love blue and want some but I really don't want to damage my hair by bleaching it.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Theres some places that use bleach that doesnt kill your hair you just gotta know where to go
    when i get out of high school am gunna dye my hair a dark brown and get purple streaks. am also thinking of getting a few peacock blue and emrald green streaks too i would do it now but i go to a private school and we cant have visible tattoos peircings that are not on your ears (guys cant have them) or colorful hair. it sucks plus we wear uniforms that are crap

• Xionide
    12 years ago

There's a type of funky hair dying colours called Directions, they have a lot of different colours to choose from (yes girls even pink) you might be able to find them online, but I get them from a place near me that sells pot prephials/punk stuff, jostics etc, that kinda store if you have one near you will most likely stock these colours too, you have to bleach blonde your hair first (even if your already blonde) because the colours react to the acidic peroxide of the blonde dye, then when you apply the funky colours it turns the hair to the desired colour. as someone stated you just have to know where to look, my advice would be to look around your area and unusual shops as well. keep in mind if you do find some you DONT appy directly to the hair, you will waste it, they all (if not most) will require you to peroxide your hair blonde first, like i said, it needs to mix with the acids from the blonde dye.

ps bleaching your hair once in a blue moon wont hurt it, it's only if you do it a LOT, like every week or every other week. but once you put funky colours in your hair, thats it, you dont need to use blonde dye again, you just re-touch up the funky colous directly.

http://www.lariche.co.uk/directions-hair-colour

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Thank you :)

I'm gonna look into it. My hair color is so dark that for anything lighter im gonna have to strip it. I think I might just go to the girl whos always done my hair and let her do it. I don't wanna do my hair wrong lol and she always has different colors :)

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

Golden streaks softens ones looks........I use golden brown to go with my complexion

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    12 years ago

I loved it when my hair was black like in my display picture.

At the moment my hair is like a dark blond/ brown colour

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yeah highlights do.
    But highlights are so expensive to keep up with. & really hard to dye over.

I just bought blue hair clip in extensions instead haha :) But I'm unsure about doing my hair lighter. Its fine when I'm tan, but when i get pale for me to its dark.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hair dye is not a thing for men in my country but if i had the chance to do it..i would go for darkish green, just in the front of my head...i think that would work

• Angel
    12 years ago

I might just get the purple streaks idk it depends on what my amazing bf thinks :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Ive had a pink in my hair it looked great lol :D

• Beautiful Chaos
    12 years ago

Pink, I have a pink mohawk right now lol

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Pretty :).

if i do unnatural colors, I'm gonna get clip in extensions lol i don't want to damage my hair.

• CarnivorousCoffin
    12 years ago

I'd do black and put lime green highlits and streaks in it. :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I get a dye call washables :] it comes out when u wash ur hair with shampoo :]

i loveee it lol its not permanant :]

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^^
    With that hair dye; if you have super dark hair. Would lighter colors go over it? I know with permanent you have to lighten lol

• Angel
    12 years ago

I'm gunna dye my hair a really dark purple so it looks almost black

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

It works on dark hair :]
    no lighting and it looks real :]

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Angel that sounds awesome :]

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Ohhh (:

I might try that lol
    but where do you get it from??

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Walgreens :]

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I'll look next time I go there. thank you love.

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Its called washables :) your welcome