• Kevin
    12 years ago

This is how I dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvj8ZEnNrQY

• L
    12 years ago

@ Kevin

Do you really dance like that?

--I don't know how I dance, I guess however I feel like dancing.. awkwardly or a bit good.

• PnQ Mod Account
    12 years ago

I've seen Kevin dance on many occasions. Talent shows, bar mitzvahs, crazy bachelorette parties... he definitely does dance like that. With a little of this thrown in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlxjbhB9HE

Look at those hips.

-Sibyllene

• flaredhyz
    12 years ago

I can't dance :|
    Urgently needed personal trainer !!

• L
    12 years ago

Oh then Sibs and kevin, do you know
    Each other in person?

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Sibs and I have never danced together, sadly. I imagine she is quite...80's in her dancing style.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I love dancing i usually dance to hip hop and latino style i can dance dirty just depends on the circumstances haha :)

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

I don't now how to dance, but when in some party where I want to dance I just shake my body... I'm sure if I was taped it would look like I'm going crazy >< But I dance anyways.

• abracadabra
    12 years ago

I can pretty much dance to anything. I'm a bit of a whore on the floor, actually. Don't mean to be. It's just that my lower chakras get stimulated by "dance music".

• L
    12 years ago

Does anyone knows how to dance bachata, merengue or cumbias?

• Angel
    12 years ago

Sorry everlasting i cant help you there. try looking up how to videos on youtube.
    i am not the least bit clean when i really get into the music haha but it has to be good dancable music :)

• L
    12 years ago

I actually can dance alone -_-

But when it comes to dancing with someone, I can't.

• Sean
    12 years ago

I have no sense of rhythm, so when i'm in the state of mind where i think i can dance.....bad things happen.

• abracadabra
    12 years ago

"I actually can dance alone -_-

But when it comes to dancing with someone, I can't."

Know what you mean. I can dance with others, but when a boy wants to dance with me, there is nowhere near the same freedom. Usually, I have to dance more to his style, which is almost always crappier (to me). Often I just feel like going "Get out of my way, out, out, out! I want to SPIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!"

Man, I haven't mean out dancing for ages.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Ha, when I was in Ireland, I was out at a club with the school's women's rugby team. This guy kept asking me to dance, and I kept saying no, no, I can't dance, I don't want to dance. After another drink, I finally did, but I still told him he wasn't going to like it. After about two minutes on the floor, he's like "well, you're not going to get on Dancing With the Stars, that's for sure." I said "I'mmmm gonna go sit down again."

Womp WOOOOOOOMP. I'm good at spinning, though.

• L
    12 years ago

"I have no sense of rhythm, so when i'm in the state of mind where i think i can dance.....bad things happen."

--Bad things like stepping on someone's feet? Or much worst?

"Get out of my way, out, out, out! I want to SPIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!"

---Lol, I see you are really energetic. And that you know how to dance, in my case, I am the one that slows down the guy because I am not used to dancing with someone. And also I'm not much of the dancer or that goes to dance often. I can be shy at times Or most of the time, and that gets on my way. And at the end I get annoy by me. 

So what type of dances do you like the most?

"well, you're not going to get on Dancing With the Stars, that's for sure." I said "I'mmmm gonna go sit down again."

--- he was mean. He could of just add a few lines and say but not to worry I can teach or something like that. But perhaps he wasn't a good company.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Ya what he said was mean
    i just love to dance there are times where i have to keep it clean but that doesnt last very long. right now theres only 1 person i wanna dance with. i wonder if he will haha i've danced with one of his friends then i danced with 3 of my guy friends at the last dance just cause he didnt want to haha next time its just gunna be and him :)

• Sean
    12 years ago

I dance as if i am a god amongst you herd, but really i am a stumbling drunk man in a lost time zone.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Dirty dancer right here. unfortunatly my friends call me little shakira haha so i have to live up to the name

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Best believe i know how to shake my behind....so i guess that makes me a dirty dancer

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Paul lol

• Angel
    12 years ago

Paul there is much more to dirty dancing than shaking your butt haha :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Lol

• Angel
    12 years ago

Haha there is and i should know
    am admiting right here that i am a very dirty dancer at times. haha :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I suck at dancing lol :[

• Angel
    12 years ago

Come on anyone can dance :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Haha not me ;p
    lol its true :[

• Mello193
    12 years ago

What is dance music? is that a type of metal music? like goth metal and hair metal and satanic metal?

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Just regular dancing music :]

• Angel
    12 years ago

To me music is just music. when i go to dances i just sit there until a song comes on. i sit until i feel the music inside of me. i hear the sound and i feel the beat and it lifts me up. i move with the music. it becomes a part of me. i say dancing music is just music that you can dance and move to. everyone is different.
    tammi you just gotta believe in yourself. i have friends at school who say they cant dance but i dragged them onto the floor and they started dancing. anyone can dance. we all just have our different styles :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Aww thats true :]
    hehe thanks!

*starts dancing* :]]

• Angel
    12 years ago

Welcome girl :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

:]

• Lori
    12 years ago

LOL kevin. that made me smile....like alot

• Angel
    12 years ago

Prom is in 2 weeks. i have no ticket, no dress, and no date :(

• Angel
    12 years ago

Prom on saturday cant wait to daance :)

• Mello193
    12 years ago

And what do you mean by dancing clean or dirty?? like what??

• Angel
    12 years ago

Dirty is like idk how to explain it. like grinding or belly dancing justanything that would be considered bad. clean is i guess you can say is appropriate dancing.