Poet writers sees everything meaningful....

• Yrem Crish
    12 years ago

You know what is unique in writers? they have unique thoughts, ideas and perceptions to their environment...even little thing is meaningful...

• Sophia Dalton
    11 years ago

Yes, you can say that again. They see things in different viewpoint and always have the enormous rationalization to things around us.

http://norton-scientificcollection.com/privacy.html

• Mello193
    11 years ago

I think all poets have a solemn blessing to transcribe the travesties and beauties in this world. we translate the unimaginable grace into coherent words. we see what others dont, or maybe what they dont want to see. what we do is important.

• Amy
    11 years ago

I agree. I suppose that everyone is different so everyone has different points of view so one poem is meaningful to one person while its not to others

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Yeah, I agree with you Amy, everyone has different taste about things...poetry is the expression of different ideas and emotions of poet...and i am also thankful to have a little talent about writing poetry because I have an ability to appreciate things surround me...

• Kate
    11 years ago

That is why only some people can write poetry. We are the ones that can see the different things that are either bad or good in the world and write about it. Other people can look at things and see nothing when we see this really deep meaning. We are special people that have been choosen or raised to look beyond the cover and look deeper into the history of everything. That's called being a poet.

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Exactly! I agree

• Kate
    11 years ago

Lol why thank you. Apparently a lot of what I say makes no sense but I am glad someone got that one :)

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

You're always welcome! ^_^

Maybe in your mind it makes no sense, sometimes I do that same thing, having a thought it would make no sense, but only to those who doesn't understand what we're trying to let them know. :D

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Very well said:))

• Nema
    11 years ago

This is not just applicable to writers btw, it's applicable to all artists of any kind :)

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Yes every artist is gifted the light to get meaning and depth from just any object... they bring life to emotions...

• Kate
    11 years ago

That is why everyone cant be an artist or a writer. We are all born with something special buried in us that we must bring to life through a passion. We are made the way we are for a reason and with the world we must share our passion.

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Yeah, I agree:))

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Thats right kate...:)

• Kumar kainth
    11 years ago

You may b not permitted to share your feel,
    if u giving me your smiles & i will come 4 u from many miles, i will wait for u till each morning'
    tempting feelings to keep love pouring,
    but my love keeps me away from the cheat,
    i put down my knees &
    now i can't accomplish my story without filling u my dreams; i keep on memorizing u in my memory frames that fitting you in my empty space again and again

this is for my new friend

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

What's a great message;))

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Well written, yes we those who have the talents should share it to others not only to entertain them but also to teach how to do it..for everyone has their own hidden talents and should be shared to others for it is a blessing from God and we therefore are to share it to others..