free form vs. Rhymeing poetry

• katie!
    19 years ago

yer, what is free form, is it thick not to know?

• mistake
    19 years ago

i have done a free form one its called the soul

• katie!
    19 years ago

Oh right Ive rote a few of those

• xxangelchicxx2000
    19 years ago

i have never done a free form. i want to but it just doesnot come to me.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I have a few that dont rhyme at all, but I couldnt name them off the top of my head for you.

Even just rhyming poems can be considered free form technically, just because they dont follow a certain syllable scheme. Just depends on how you look at the word and define it.

To me, I consider a poem "free form" if the person came up with the scheme themselves.

As for my definition, all of mine are free form. I have never posted any of my form work.

• Gemma Sinead Hayward
    19 years ago

Free form is aptly named for rhyming tames and ties down the imagination. The best descriptive and moving poems are free from, generally. Of course, others are bound to disagree...

• JustAFoolInLove
    19 years ago

i've wrote a few freeform poems...not many, though... my friend, under the name 'eternal pain', tends to write a lot of freeform poems if you wanna check her out. i personally dont care, as long as i'm writing, cuz a freeform can be just as great as any rhyming poem. just keep writing, and it doesnt matter if it rhymes or not, as long as it's poetry, it deserves a medal in my book!

• killedsparatik
    19 years ago

free-form or rhyme as long as it flows
    poetry has to have flow to it rhyming or not

• AJ
    19 years ago

I just write what sounds good in my head. If it rhymes, it does, if not, then as long as it sounds good, then I'm happy.........

• sHaTtErEdMiStAkE
    18 years ago

When I first started writing i wrote in freeform, but then everyone around me was writing in rhyming so i decided to try it and then i found myself repeating the same rhyming words so then i decided to write down all the rhyming words i could think of so i wouldn't do that anymore and it's worked so far. That may sound weird but it's true anyways ttyl

Madison

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I would recommend ' Angels' by Haley something about it just grabbed me I like some non rhyming poems i just don't write them