Stories

• Jon
    11 years ago

I think there should be a short story section on here because i have friends that write stories but they don't write poems

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Yeah, I noticed most of the member here does not write in poetic form but instead of quotation form. lol

kinda confusing..

That would be great idea, I knew there's a lot who were creative in writing stories,..

• Poet on the Piano
    11 years ago

The site focuses on just poetry and quotes and that's enough. What I do is just post it as prose or you could post a chapter at a time if you wanted to put your story out there :]

Here's the link I found w/the question asked and the reply.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=81671

• Decayed
    11 years ago

I know lots of ppl also that have story-telling abilities, and it might be obvious, too, in their poetry.

But as MaryAnne above said, this site is called "Poems-and-Quotes" so basically, it is about those duo only.

• Jon
    11 years ago

I have friends that write stories but not poetry or quotes and i would like them to get on here too

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

I agree the with the site's name itself, I do love poems and quotes as well. :D

• Decayed
    11 years ago

I myself don't mind if they make this website a place for ART... poetry,stories,paintings...

It would be lovely

• Jon
    11 years ago

Exactly and they don't have to change the name to have more then just poems and quotes

• Boy
    11 years ago

Yeh its fine. short stories are good.

• Jon
    11 years ago

Thank you for agreeing with me :)

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Jon, u are right... Though this site is primarily about PnQ, most amongst us are involved in poems and some only write quotes... including short stories could expand or include varied forms of writing in here... PnQ is a learning centre; so short stories will be fun.... :)

• Darren
    11 years ago

Maybe start a new discussion board section for short stories?

• Daisy if you do
    11 years ago

WaHhhhhHhhhh...... i lost my unicorn named spike and he isn't in here. did you steal him? You look lime you are guilty. i bet you sent him over to the love thread, didn't you?