Double Comments!

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

I will double however many comments you make, with a maximum of 3!

so 1 for 1, 2 for 4, 3 for 6

Thank you! Please check out my latest poem "A Letter to Every Heartbreaker" which is a spoken word piece, thank you!

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I would LOVE to read your poetry sweetie !:) nothing i gotta do anyways lol

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

Three o fyours done with pleasure. I really loved your work and looking forward to reading more.
    I'll appreciate if you'd comment my latest poems. Thank you in advance.

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Im done with 2 of your wonderful poems.
    Do my latest poems(:
    Thanks

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

Thanks guys! I'm working on reading your pieces now, let me know if you have any particular pieces you'd like me to read :)

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Can you read my third part of the Dark Happily Ever After

Queen Ash

• Ashley Ann
    11 years ago

Please do my latest and any others. Thanks

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I will read any of yours sweetie just tell me which ones you want lol ^^

Queen Ash

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

Hey Queen Ash I read your third part, it was awesome! And Ashley Ann I did two of yours, thank you for the comment!

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

I've also posted two new poems "Funny Friend" and "Bliss in a Perfect Moment" if anybody would like to check them out, I will double the comments + 1!

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Thank you! ^^ and i'll read yours and i don't comments yet since i haven't anything on my mind just yet! :) but give me a while i have to bipass the school's wifi in lunch! :)

Queen Ash lol

did and did it sweetie i loved the second one the first one the one i said was an oxymoron i felt bad about it i'm sorry

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

Three other poems of yours were commented with optimum pleasure. Thank you very much for writing such marvelous and brilliant with your magic touch. Whatever I commented was not enough for your poem because your poems deserve winning in all seasons.
    Now if you have enough time pls comment any of my latest uncommented poems and of course give your advice.

Regards
    Khalid

• Adelle
    11 years ago

I feel privileged to have read your work. I have done 2, feel free to do any of mine you wish.

• ArtistrySoul
    11 years ago

If you could do my latest two I would appreciate it, thanks :P

EDIT: Two of yours are done, your a great writer just shorten the poems in length would work well.

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

Thank you for your comments! I've done yours :-) and I really don't aim for length when I'm writing. Sometimes what I want to say can be written shortly and concisely, but sometimes the words keep flowing and there's no stopping it! haha

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Darling can you read my new poem "A Letter To My Sultan" please i will read any of your poems! :)

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

Sure thing! I think you've checked out my latest poems but if you haven't, feedback would be lovely!

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

I would like you to r/r/c my latest poems...
    Thank you in advance!
    Now m heeding towards urs! Lol

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

Two of yours were done with optimum pleasure. I can't hide that I loved every single line in them. Pls, can you check my latest poems and give your humble comments, I'll appreciate that. Thank you sweetie.

• Amreen
    11 years ago

I did your 2 latest and you could do my latest and others accordingly:)

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I'll read some of yours my friend give me 30mins tho lol

Ash

• The Queen of Spades
    11 years ago

Thanks everyone! I am currently in the middle of finals, so it will probably take me a couple days to get through reading your poems, because I do not want to rush, but I have not forgotten and will DEFINITELY get to them!!! :-)

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Good luck with the finals! :)

Queen Ash