Eyesight.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I've been home-schooled online for the last 4 years. And ever since then, my eyes have kinda these flashing lights, like constantly. It looks like..if you go to like channel 1 on your TV and there's that cable fuzz, it's kinda like that but transparent sort of, I don't even know how to properly explain it. I think it could be damage from looking at the computer screen, but I don't know if this is just a general eyesight problem.

Anyone have this issue?

• Darren
    11 years ago

Not me, but it might be worth buying a screen protector thingy.
    It is a mesh film that hangs in front of the screen and tones it down a bit.

• Colm
    11 years ago

I'd say go to an opticians to get a check-up. It's probably overdue after four years anyway.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Maybe something like, small transparent dots, tiny circles thing? Probably located somewhere in the upper left or right side of your eyesight? Sometimes, you cant even look at it directly but can see it and know its there? More or less something like that?

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Nope. It's my entire vision. My problem is - no insurance. So the visit, glasses, contacts would be like 500$ out of pocket.

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Oh ok, I see. Hmm, better consult the doctor on that. Eyesight is VERY important yknow, its like one of the best things a person has that most people take for granted. Just imagine, not seeing the sunrise again, or sunset, or beautiful girls, that sucks lol. But seriously consult the doc, better to lose money that your eyesight.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I go with him on that daughter and i have insurence but then again i don't need mine you can have mine daughter...

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

I guess so. :p ASLDHASF EVERYTHING IS SO EXPENSIVE.

• dan
    11 years ago

Danger;
    do not fool with the symptoms...could be a retnia detachment.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/retinal-detachment/DS00254/DSECTION=symptoms

if no money go to emergency room they have to treat you.(if you live in USA of course) but in any event seek help soon. its no fun being blind.

• Britt
    11 years ago

Linda you can do payment plans. When I didn't have insurance I actually went to Walmart and I was able to get the full exams/lenses/frames for $320 total (and I need special lenses for my eyesight).

I couldn't afford that all at once and they set me up on a monthly payment plan. Call around and see who will help.. eyesight isn't something to mess around with. You should get it checked out asap.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

^^I'll be doing the Wal Mart thing! Thanks Britt! :)

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Good daughter! :)

• Britt
    11 years ago

WOOT. I'm glad you will, it'll be worth it in the end :D

• Hallucinostic
    11 years ago

Hey how's everything there?... I hope things are getting better.

• Tim
    10 years ago

Awww bless you. I hope everything went okay, and you're looking extra nerdy in your new frames :P O-O