Broken hearted

• Angel
    10 years ago

Im so freaking in love with him. idk what to do. my favorite place to be in his arms and my favorite feeling is the one i get when he kisses me. then he says "im not looking for a relationship. this kid has had me underhis spell for 3 freakng years. and im trying so damn hard to get over him and i cant. wtf am i supposed to do

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

I think what worked best for me in the past is just stop talking to them. I know it will be so so painful at first but for me it was so worth it.or you can try to keep your mind active. Like write, go outside. .. stuff likr that. Just my opinion

• Angel
    10 years ago

Thanks but its not that easy cause hes my best friend. i start college next week and hes going somewhere in iowa so hopefully ill find someone new but hes still y best friend and idk what im gunna do cause we've been best friends for 3 years and now we're going to seperate schools where we dont know anyone so im scared

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

You should be scared yes I think most people would be. I am not sure what to tell you. You will move on I think. I hope you can meet someone new!!

• Angel
    10 years ago

I want to and so does everyone else including him

• Angel Tears
    10 years ago

Love can, unfortunately, be very difficult. I believe you should get out and experience life a little, and let things follow a natural course. Don't try to force anything, just enjoy the friendship that you have and maybe in time it will develop into something more. If it doesn't, who knows? Something different may happen along =)

• Angel
    10 years ago

I hope so. ive been single for 4 months and ive never been single for more than a week and a half in four years and its really getting to me

• Veeda
    10 years ago

I'm sort of in the same boat. This guy I've been with for a year and a half suddenly doesn't want me anymore. He wants other girls. I'm crazy about him and it really hurts knowing he doesn't want me anymore. But I found this as an opportunity to be on my own for a while and learn to love myself before getting into another relationship. I haven't been single for more than a month in seven years. Ive had 3 serious relationships..What I'm trying to say is, try to find the good in being independent. It's best not to rush into relationships...which is what I did with my last boyfriend. It may be lonely and fcken suck but I think of it as being strong. Alone or not, you gotta keep moving forward. If we're being alone at least we can be alone together. :)

• HOLLYBXBE
    10 years ago

Honestly I've been through the same exact thing. I know that it hurts like hell. What I realized in the end, wasn't that I was "under his spell" I was just so in love with the friendship that I made myself think I was in love with him. I'm not saying that's the case for you but it was for me. With you guys going to different colleges I'm almost certain you will find someone new. Either that or being so far away he'll realize maybe he has the same feelings for you. But when you go, you should really try to find someone else just in case. Don't dwell on your friend because that can set you up for a bigger heartbreak filled with regrets of not choosing someone else because you were hanging on. On honestly if he is holding you and kissing you but yet he's not ready for a relationship, kinda sounds like your his comfort girl meaning when he feels like he needs love and comfort you're there and he knows that you always will be. I don't know the guy so I can't say much on his behalf but that's kind of how it sounds. I wish you luck though because it is hard and falling for a best friend is the worst. Good luck in college too (:

• Angel
    10 years ago

Thanks :) college is going great and we're actually back together and i've never been happier he is absolutely the most amazing guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love him more than words can say he is definetely my prince charming :) i love him so much and we're actually talking about getting married in a few years. and he's being serious and everything. i love it!!!!!!!

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

It's really nice to see someone so happy. :) Love can hurt so much but its great when it makes you gush!

• Angel
    10 years ago

Thanks :) i'm just so happy with him and i am holding back so much because i dont want to bore anyone

• Aiko (Dreamsurfer)
    3 years ago

A crush can wreck your heart, but a friend mends it. After a heartbreak, take the broken pieces and create something new.