What religion are you?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Hey i was just wondering about this because there are so many members of this site and all the poems iv read express some sort of belief no matter what it says, its the way something that gives off that feeling. But anyways What religion are you? I myself have belifes, i used to be christian, then became wiccan, then i turned agnostic. Im not sure what i believe in. I just know that jesus is my savior and lord and thre exists a god.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Religion is the basis of corruption.

That having been said, I am very spiritual, but not Christian.

• Ali
    19 years ago

Maybe to someone who is disbelieving it is, to the rest of the Christian population it is based on the belief of God and/or a higher being that is looking out for us and that knows and takes care of us mentally and emotionally. But lets not get into an argument on religion as so many times before we have realized that the hard headed christians against the hard headed "others" (this includes atheists and people who like you kaitlin are spritual but dont believe in religion.) just ends in people's feelings getting hurt and is a no win battle.

That being said: I was born catholic I am Christian by choice because I believe that someday I am going to join my savior in heaven. :-D

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I am Reformed Baptist.

~Ciao Lipton

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

Many people can read the bible and interpret it in different ways. I was raised in a Methodist church. Religion is what u make of it. So many have there own ways of thinking and who is to say who is right or wrong. I guess the day will come when we will all find out.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I agree with you brooke so much. Although the bible may be an instruction book for christians, it has been translated so many times and im not sure what to believe. The only one i would consider reading anymore would be the king james version which would be a copy of the original. I have been in the study of many differant things and what i have come to believe are some of the most deepest thougths i can ever describe. For example purpose in life although i havnt found the exact one but in theory from me, I believe it was experimentation with humanity and evolution. Although God knows all, He wanted to create a world of discovery, exploration, and knowledge which has linked up to evolution of very many things as well as spirituality because in the last decade or so, this world has become more and more spirtual each day. Lately i have been seeing on tv that meditation and natural herbs and such have helped more than proscribed meds for differant things. What do you think?

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

I only go by the King James version now too!

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

About the natural healing with herbs and meditation I don't believe it works for everyone. Some doctors say all the vitamins you take are just making expensive pee, but of course their out to help the pharmaceutical companies. Alot of the herbs can be dangerous as well if u don't know what you are doing. I work in the medical field and I have known different people to take that route but with no success.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

From what i have worked with in the practice of witchcraft, i have found many herbs to my liking and benefit. And yes it is true that some herbs can be dangerous but that is the consumers responsibility when taking the herb. The only thing is though for me i have used herbs as a spiritual medicine, to help me with chakras or energy centers as well as clarovoyance and other things. I have heard many producing many hallucinations such as eybright and mugwort but thats what i use for psychic aid. But i havnt taken mugwort in along time and since then used meditation and visualization to build my ability. Anways im going off topic now lol As far as religion goes i have noticed alot of hypocrits expecially those in the practice what i used to be in. Acting all tough and threatening others with spells and curses which is something totall off from what the wiccans creed follows or tells. Plus the fact that it will come back on them 3 fold lol. Has anyone here practice witchcraft or related magick?

• Emma
    19 years ago

I am Jewish. Love Emma xxx

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Seventh Day Advent Hoppist.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Insomniacangel, when you say satanic gothic wiccan, what exactly do you mean? In wiccan practice, there is no devil and there is no evil or good. the evil or good you see is how you interpret things in life as well as what you practice but in wiccan belief there are certain understandings to follow. First of all are you ecletic? I dont know why im changing the topic of religions and all but i was just wondering, i mean do you practice anything related to wiccan beliefs? just wondering

• katie!
    19 years ago

No religion

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Jedi.

• C.Blondy
    19 years ago

Born again Christian all the way. And only used KJV

• Seronum
    19 years ago

i find it very interesting to meet atheists, tell me chantell, how did man or woman come into this worl? did they just suddenly appear out of thin air or somethin? can you tell me your side of the story to creation and evoluion and anything else? i would really love to hear your opinion

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Well explain the religion and we mgiht consider joining. To all, we should accept any opinions or views pointd out if any are put on here. I just want to hear what this religion is about

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

I was raised Anglican, but I'm currently searching for a new religion. lol. but still a Christian one, because that's what I believe. It's great that so many people think so differently about it though.

~Rach

• «-Pale-Petals-»
    19 years ago

I used to be christian a while ago but now im not so sure (agnostic). I dont really see how their could be a god, but i dont really get how we're here. i really dont know what to think when it comes to religion.

[[Samz]]

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I feel the same way Fury, But i have also come to the conclusion that there IS a Higher Source of devine energy that has had the power and still does to create something such as us and everything around us. This devine energy We will call our creator is something that isnt physically thought of but thought of as a Source of all and everything within and around. I love going so deep into religion :)

• chavii
    19 years ago

im a jain------follower of jainism.

--chavii--

• Seronum
    19 years ago

And im White

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Can everyone explain their religion? How does practice of everyones religion differ from other? tradition, celebration, holidays? What goes on during the holidays of differant religious people?

• Emilia
    19 years ago

No religion

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Ya Agnostic is what i am too. Religion is only conspiracy to murder because as you can see religions now a days have fought for a long time.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I follow Islam :o)
    It is the perfect and right path for me
    But I can understand, accept and respect that it is not for everyone else

=Eirisa=

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

I AM a Liberal Jew. However, I am agnostic.

xoxZoexox

• Clarity
    19 years ago

im a Christian, to be more specific a baptist, to be even more specific i am a Southern Baptist...

• Michael D Nalley
    19 years ago

Roman Catholic

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Has anyone every been involved with an exorcism? A friend of mine is a christian and his church taught him the skills and methods to do exorcisms in the past, i think that is really cool to beable to do so. Anyone here ever learned or did one? Has anyone here experienced it? Based on my religion I find exorcisms to be very useful because if your dealing with spirits, you must always know how to handle things. My methods are very different from his though. I use herbs and stuf or at least i use to till i quit my practice and now im just agnostic lost believer.

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

without answers to my question...till then i dont believe.. i believe in what i think and ..welll...im not going to start another stupid conversation...

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

I'm also a Reformed Baptist!

• Tessa
    19 years ago

In Some Eastern beleifs it is thought that in death all questions would be answered and as spirits we would come to full understanding of life.
    So in short, I beleive in something, I just think it's foolish to put all of my faith in something before I have full proof of existence. So I think that theory is really the closest thing I have. Though I do do extensive research on religion and other such spiritual things.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

does that name you athiest because you need full proof to believe in something that may not be there? Such as God?

• hussain
    19 years ago

i am a muslim......follower of islam

eirisa and ness ...Asalam Alaykum

p.s for non muslims that means 'peace be to u'

• Tessa
    19 years ago

virtually, most people choose a religion that suits them most or that they just grew up with and had become accustomed to.
    Like I said for me I think it's foolish to put all my beleifs in something before knowing, no that wouldn't make me an atheist. A basic atheist beleives in nothing after death, just blackness, and well I'm not so sure about that either. If I were to go to hell because I didn't have the right religion so be it, at least then I'd know.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

wELL in all aspects of life and religion i believe in theory that maybe as us being religious as we know it, all of religion may have a key point of truth in itself therefore indicating that all of us are partially right in some way woudnt you agree?

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

not religous

• EoB
    19 years ago

I am not religious at all, and I never will be, I guess. Sad but true

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Maybe being without a religion isnt so bad. It will show that you are right about everything because its kinda accepting the beliefs of all religions. So you will never be wrong lol