Pictures

• Nicole Latham
    10 years ago

The picture upload needs fixed or something. I trybto upload a JPEG photo and it tells me its not jpeg. Its really starting to irritate me

• Italian Stallion
    10 years ago

It may be due to various things, such as the size of your file, dimensions, etc.

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

I agree. I'm doing exactly what I need to do and I can't upload a pic. I think you need to be a member of this site for a certain period of time to upload one

• Italian Stallion
    10 years ago

That is not the case. As long as you are a member you can upload one. There shouldn't be any issues as long as you are within the requirements.

Images should be in JPG or GIF format and not bigger than 130x150 pixels and 20Kb.

• Beautiful Soul
    10 years ago

I am really not sure then. Sigh. Oh well

• silvershoes
    9 years ago

We've been having this problem lately. Think the site admin needs to take a look into it whenever he returns from his very long vacation!

• Kakera
    9 years ago

Yeah, I've been trying for half a year now, heh.

• Kakera
    9 years ago

Still doesn't work. It's a site problem, for sure. Tried many methods over the past seven months, still doesn't work. :p

• Italian Stallion
    9 years ago

This has been an issue for many members ever since I first joined the site. When I was a Mod, I used to do it for people and never had an issue. It could be (and this is just an assumption) due to location and what server you are accessing to get to the site, but really I don't know what the issue is without really looking at the code in depth.

• Kakera
    9 years ago

Still doesn't work. Just for the record, I've tried a lot of proxies from various states in the US, as well as other European countries, and bloody Canada. Nada, doesn't work.

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

There seriously is a problem....
    As soon s as I upload computer says successfully uploaded bit the picture does not change.

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

I have to log out then log back in before. Or press F5?

• Italian Stallion
    9 years ago

Typically if you clear your cache/cookies and refresh the page it should theoretically work.