If you had one wish

• Seronum
    19 years ago

If you had one wish, what would it be? WOuld you wish for riches? or your prophecy? Make your wish and hope it comes true, you only have one wish and its up to you.

I wish that life for me and my girlfriend was perfect and we wouldnt have to deal with anyones crap or anyone getting between us in our relationship.
    What do you wish for?

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

That everyone in the world including children felt genuine love. For with love there is a sense of peace and happiness.... without it there is loss and desertion..... that would be my wish

--Sher

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

A wish machine.

• darkgrl21
    19 years ago

To meet someone who could see past all the b.s. and see the real me.

• KRISTA
    19 years ago

I'd wish for a better relationship for me and my guy. Not a perfect one cuz that would get kinda boring....but a better one. He just seems really distant right now and i'm a touchy feely type person. So yeah...that's my wish.

• Ali
    19 years ago

well... i'd like a million dollars in a high interest fund (but one that I can get to) cause then I could pay for medical bills for my family, have a big nice house and car and not have to worry about things... I already have love so these would help the rest of my dream out.

• «-Pale-Petals-»
    19 years ago

That my father would stop being a fcuking loser, and come visit me and meet for the first time. Or at least try and make some sort of connection.. That would be my wish...

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I agree with you all the way Tears of Fury, my Real father is in Cali which is like 2000 miles away and the a$$hole wont even make an attempt to visit or make connection.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

more wishes

xoxZOexox

• Unrequited
    19 years ago

i'd wish for the ability to be invisible... always wanted to wander into a ladies locker room! lol come on, what guy wouldn't agree with me?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I would wish for this world to end so we cam go on with the our new lives with eternal life or eternal suffering whichever the result comes from our natural sinful lives we partaken for granted.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I would wish for all knowledge of life, creation, andd explanation of God him or herself lol

• Emilia
    19 years ago

I would wish to get my dad back from heaven

• Angie
    19 years ago

PEACE ON EARTH

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I would like a dollar so i could get my candy bar because the machine took my other one! :(

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I would wish for infinite wishes.

~Ciao Lipton

• Jenny Sys
    19 years ago

I would wish for my ex-boyfriend to be happy