Where would you hide it?

• Poet on the Piano
    3 years ago

Hi, everyone! I found this question on reddit (from user LeadershipPotential8) that had some very creative responses:

"You have 5 minutes to hide a paperclip in your home. A detective has 24 hours to find it. If they don't, you get $10,000. Where are you going to hide the paperclip?"

Doesn't have to be a poem or anything, you can just share your answer :)

I think mine would be straightening out the paperclip and hiding it in the spine of a book.

• Star replied to Poet on the Piano
    3 years ago

I have fairy lights at home, the fairy lights that has silver wiring. I’ll wrap the clip around them make it look like part of it :)

• Ben Pickard
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

Straighten it out and then bend it to run alongside the underwire in one of my wife's bras!

• Darren
    3 years ago

In the cat litter tray

• Larry Chamberlin
    3 years ago

I'd do like Christopher Walken did in Pulp Fiction with his POW buddy's watch that he later gave to Bruce Willis.

• Darren replied to Larry Chamberlin
    3 years ago

does that mean you'd have to stay in the house for 24 hrs Larry, otherwise you'd be taking the paperclip out of the property if you popped out for a few hours

• silvershoes
    3 years ago

How dangerous is it to swallow a paper clip?

• Hellon

Can I ask if there is anything special about this paperclip that would make it stand out from all the others I have? My first though was...hide it in full view, therefore , in the jar with all my other paper clips but....could it have something specific about it? Love the mystery and the answers so far...

• Ben Pickard replied to Hellon
    3 years ago

Actually, there are too many perverts out there for a bra to be a safe place so I would replace the filament in a lightbulb with it (The old type of lightbulb)

• Poet on the Piano replied to Hellon
    3 years ago

Hellon, I was waiting for someone to mention this! Not sure if there's anything special about it, and I think the in plain sight would throw him off perhaps, because now, he has to decide which one is "the one". Or maybe he'd take all of them haha.

Love these replies!

• Everlasting replied to Darren

Darren, Nice one.

I would hide it ... probably in my hair. Lol
    You know, I once lost a small pencil in there.
    This time I could make it look like an accessory I wear
    Like a Bobby pin, so nice and fair.
    But if I don’t hide it in my hair
    I might hide it inside the cushion of a chair.

• Hellon replied to Poet on the Piano

Just wanted to check that it wasn't one of those paperclips that stood out in a crowd...you know the type? A charismatic paperclip with that certain air about them, the type crowds are drawn to for no apparent reason...there could be a real problem trying to hide that sort :)

• Maple Tree
    3 years ago

Ill hide it in a box of tampons!

• Everlasting
    3 years ago

I was wondering if we could cut it?