Christmas poems/wishes/thoughts and feelings

• Mr. Darcy
    3 years ago

I know we are spread out over many times zones, so please feel free to use this Christmas thread to share...

Christmas greetings everyone - I hope you are all safe and well.

I will be staying at home, down on the south coast of England (Tier 4, Covid-19 restrictions are in place) with Claire (partner) and our 2 dogs (Rags and Treacle) and 3 cats (Libby, Fudge and Toffee). In tier 4 we are allowed to go out for exercise, so we will start our Christmas day with a walk along Stokes bay, looking over at the Isle of Wight.

Love to all X

• Maple Tree
    3 years ago

Happy Holidays to you dear friend!

I will be working at the homeless shelter today and tomorrow. I am making Jim Christmas dinner in the crock pot before I go to work. Our county of New York is in the red zone for Covid 19 but unfortunately I have to work (essential worker). Its very possible I have been exposed and we shall find out soon... If yes I will be in quarentine but until then I have to work. I am dropping off presents to my grand babies like Santa- on the porch and off on my slay lol. I cant be around them :-( however we will video chat so we can see their faces when they open gifts.

• Poet on the Piano
    3 years ago, updated 3 years ago

Michael, enjoy the walk and time with your partner and dogs/cats!

Andrea, thinking of you and Jim and everyone! I've worried about you and wondered if you would still be working during the holidays. I'm sure so many people appreciate you and I hope you test negative, stay healthy and don't have to go through the process of quarantining.

Staying home for Christmas and just opening a few presents (Baxter even has a few in his name!) Our county JUST got out of the red zone but our state doesn't have any travel restrictions or requirements to test first or stay quarantined, so I fear cases will spike in the next few weeks. Whether you celebrate or don't celebrate the holiday though, sending lots of love and well wishes!

• Star
    3 years ago

I dont celebrate, but happy holidays to you all. Despite everything happening around the worldI hope you have a good one ^_^

• Sunshine
    3 years ago

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and hope the holidays bring along joy and prosperity to all of you. Best wishes to each one of you <3

• Larry Chamberlin
    3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for the thread, Michael.
    Andrea, good luck with the exposure :8-(

Everyone stay safe.

Only our youngest, Jessica, & her new husband, Troy, visited us for Christmas, but the photos make virtual Christmas great.