what drives you!

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

whats the thing that makes you write poems what drives you to do it ............whats the reason behind it
    mine is the life im living in and the emotional turmoil that i feel plus the need to express myself.

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Emotions! That is my drive in a nut shell... it may be love, hurt, pain, anger, relief, or pride... but it all boils down to emotions....

--Sher

• Tessa
    19 years ago

Simple.
    My emotions are what drive me.

• holly
    19 years ago

love
    unrequited love

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

God. Its the truth I don't wan't to argue with anyone. I can't think of anything else that would drive me to write poetry.

• ElegantlyWasted
    19 years ago

The past.

• hussain
    19 years ago

my heart

• EoB
    19 years ago

LOVE

• D..
    19 years ago

I write poetry because i need to express my feelings, sometimes things i can never talk about but can write about , if i write something good and it brings pleasure to others that it turn brings me pleasure, through my writing and poetry i can express both my emotions and my sense of humour, i have a love of words and a desire to succeed, without my writing i would feel lost, i write everyday.
    Doreen.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Money.

I'm The Poet Whoreiat.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

the reason why i write is simple...its the way i feel and my hell hole of a life inspires me to write dark and sad poems. my dad conjures in my mind as i write about abuse...my mom downs my pride making my writing depressed...my nobody friends make my poems lonely...my cutting and my poems try to uplift the pressure but sometimes it doesnt work. the nightmares i have cause the haunting and darkness within my poems...i have other countless reasons to what drives me in writing poems.