A BIG QUESTION!!

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

what would you die for???????

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

My boyfriend, but really, anyone who had a passion for living.

I would trade my life in for someone who really wanted to live every day of their lives and be grateful for the oppurtunity to do so, helping people and doing what's right.

I'm weird like that I suppose.

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

A klondike bar that was good. I really don't know how to answer this question. I guess I would have to say my son or anyone in my family. A hard question to answer I really haven't thought about it!

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

right now i would die for.... another beer... ill tell you what ill die for when im sobvber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Nothing...I love life....I am scared to die after having realised how much life really means.

• Elise
    19 years ago

I knew you would say that zoe...anyway, er...Who would I die for ? Good question...

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

lol Elise..maybe I would die for you...if you're a good girl...:-P

• Elise
    19 years ago

If I'm a good girl ? you know that will never hapen Zoe....

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

Anyone i love really and i hope they'd die for me,lol!!!

• BleedingAngel
    19 years ago

I would die for me....

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

I would die if I knew my death would contribute to people and encourage those whom I relate to to be strong, and if those people looked back on my death and said "look what she died for, we can be strong for her death" and change our society from the corruption it's become.
    sounds silly and won't happen but thats what I would die for.

• charity
    19 years ago

what would I die for.... hmmm that is a very good question, I would die for anything that is dere to my heart, my friends, family,anyone I love and God my religion, if I had to that is...

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

"dere"..."dear"

• **Just Her**
    19 years ago

i would die for some of my really close friends, and my parents. yup thats about it i think

• Lucy
    19 years ago

i would die for
    sama my angel
    brian
    leah
    taylor
    and a few more people...i wouldnt die for anything like an object or anything...

• Swallowed by Death
    19 years ago

I would die for anyone that I love, which isn't very many poeple... I'm not a material person, so I really wouldn't die for anything like that.