how are the top 5 poems or whatever picked???

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

it has to do with number of votes and rating

• cant sleep
    19 years ago

and you put topics and stuff like that so people know you and so they can vote and rate your poems, im quiet so people dont know me. get urself known, so you can get in the top 5. good luck! nancy

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

the top 5 poems have to do with the highest votes as well as the biggest number of votes.....I wouldn't try to hard for it. Even I have all of the gold awards and am well known and I've only had 2 poems on there. I don't think it makes you any better. But good luck.

Love Always,
    Heather M Craig

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Surely the voting shoulf be more considerate of those who have fewer votes, possibly more than 5 as many people have friends on the site but just because only a few people have voted on the poem, even though it may be a 5 rating, it would not get it compared to a poem with a lesser rating but more votes. That just seems a little unfair to those poets who do not shout about their work everytime they enter a conversation. I suppose they aquire a lot more votes and advice on the top 5 though, and comments are important so i suppose it would be helpful.

Jemma