If you could do just one thing

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

and it was your last chance to do something completely what would you do? Anything at all but just one thing.

I'd tell the guy i like how i feel, but i can't right now.

What about you?

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I would take all the assholes I know with me

Lay off Mr Plain he's got a fricken good point

• Waterlover4890
    19 years ago

I would just live my last day. I know where I would be going after death, so I would be content. Make sure, I just live to my best ability that day. Simple as that.

Jo

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

i would fly with my friends.

• happy days
    19 years ago

i go back to where i belong and feel happy; wycombe where i used to live

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Wow some cool ideas there, lots of differeent ones too so thanks for your post everyone.

Jemma

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Enjoy my 165th birthday in perfect physical health.

• L0KA
    19 years ago

I would spend my last day with my crew just goin around and havin fun with them. I'd just enjoy da last day of my life. But dat'z just me.

~Baby Latina~

• KiKi
    19 years ago

hi emily im kiki how are you?

and i would go to the school of galaad

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

SUCKI - Clearly you are the ass

IF I COULD DO JUST ONE THING AND IT WAS MY LAST CHANCE TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY WHAT WOULD I DO

How stupid are you: I would take all the assholes I know with me - can you not read simple english you ass? THAT is what I would do - I would shoot them, blow them up with me, cause the usual scene I do because if Im going I would completely want them to go too...all the people who have ever hurt me - ever hurt my family I would take them all to hell or whereever they belong

SUCKI : Suck me

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Eirisa, I read your previous post and was reminded of Jay and Silent Bob:

"You are the ones who are the ball lickers!"

Off topic, but on my mind and in need of being shared.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

LOL Bret

Gees I don't know how much clearer my answer could have been really buddy - I mean its not rocket science...

Im with JPM people can't be THAT retarded? LMAO

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

ISMAIL: Clearly you are dumb, I took the liberty of fixing your bodged attempt of a post to insult Mr Plain...

JPM: Scroll up and read my post. You are not that dumb are you? I clearly said it as a joke (blah blah some crap about your family that didn't make sense) Please JPM can I lick your balls? Lick them good, just like I should? Because I am such a loser, and even crappier speller that I really need to lick your balls so your ability to spell and construct proper sentences from english language can rub off me...

Thats what I heard Ismail LMAO

=Eirisa=

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Bret's a brilliant man. So following in his footfalls but being a bit more greedy... ;)

I'd celebrate my 1000th birthday with the beloved woman with whom I had happily experienced the majority of that 1000 years.

(And yes, I'm counting that as one thing.)

Eirisa, you're a hoot! Bravo! :)

• Anna
    19 years ago

I would go see my grandpa to spend my last day with him. ( he lives on the other side of the world)

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Reckless Chick - that wasn't intended to put Mr Plain in his place but Ismail - did you even bother to read what I wrote?

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

wow, people can be so commentative and argumentative.. get over yourselves..
    *This coming from KOT - please the fact KOT said this is fricken hilarious in itself*

• Jenny Sys
    19 years ago

If I could only do one thing.... humm....
    i think that I would have a "get together" with all the people I care for.

• Maddie
    19 years ago

ew. you are incredibly annoying.

• pinkalias
    19 years ago

eat everything.

elephants, feet, balloons...

every-effing-thing

• Maddie
    19 years ago

nono one would never use "eh' in a sentence like that. good try though

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Ismail Ismail - Is definetly a male - LMAO

Eirisa is my name and don't wear it out with your stupidity. You got one BIG thing wrong, I am NOT the bitch of JPM - He's my bitch, and thats just the start...Mocking an idiot as yourself was hardly an intellectual task Ismail - hell I don't even need to respond and you clearly look like an idiot regardless - that Ismail is sad, extremely sad.

Secondly ner ner! I pissed you off and I did because you know everything I previously wrote about you is true - you should be as lucky as to lick Mr Plains balls and have his ability to spell and construct decent sentences impose on your pathetic attempt to communicate with the English language...

Butt Ugly? So not only are you completely dumb but your blind too? Look at my pics, anyone who has seen them on here will disagree with you. But you haven't seen me or my pics so there you go making yourself look stupider AGAIN - gees Ismail I don't even need to try...

It also appears that you should get a life and stop worrying about those of others so much - my life is fine, JPM's life is fine you should really worrying about fixing your own mess and even getting an education so people will take you partially seriously...

Did you understand me stupid or should I spell it out...I didn't even use profanity in my response - I am soooo proud - goes to show you didn't offend me or piss me off - better luck next time

Eat my pussy, Lick JPM's ball WHATEVER Anything to keep your mouth full and to stop you saying anything as stupid as the junk that just came from your mouth

Ismail bite me :oD
    Blow me
    Whatever floats your drowning boat

=Eirisa=

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

LoL

Breakfast? My fave meal of the day Mr Plain I usually do a spread of cheeses, olives, labne (middle eastern natural yoghurt with olive oil dressing), toasts (both slice and lebanese bread) eggs, spinach - no bacon though for you I would gladly make an exception and cook some up since you are my bitch now :o)

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

Eat!

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

Eat!

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

Eat!

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

Eat!