The Cookie Monster is going on a diet!!??

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

I hurd they were changing it to the fruit monster? I thinkt hats just stupid!!!! He is the COOKIE moster! keep him in!!!! lol

• katie!
    19 years ago

The cookie monster rocks socks, let him eat his cookies, how can they destroy sesame street like that its awful :(

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

Yeah thats a better idea! not scrapping him altogether!

• dragonfly
    19 years ago

Cookie monster is the best and the fact that he will be eating healthy foods is just stupid!!! I love cookie monster and if kids want some cookies then give them their damn cookies!!!

• ScarletHaze
    19 years ago

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cookie monster ROCKS no way can they gt rid of him there destroyin sesame street!

• Frankie
    19 years ago

Personally, I would really like to see someone do something about the decline in intelligence in children today. Honestly you guys,The cookie monster never inspired me to over eat, bugs bunny never inspired me to drop a piano on someone. Maybe the "experts" are overthinking things. And maybe some parents need to take responsibility for feeding their kids junk. Besides, if their kids are watching that much tv that their actions imitate their favorite shows, thats constitutes TOO MUCH TV!

• Sarah-Louise
    19 years ago

They cut out all junk in my school as part of a project. Jamie Oliver...(The naked chef)...was sent into my school in Greenwhich in London and he completely changed our whole menu. He has now set out to conquer the rest of the 50 odd schools in Greenwhich. They even made a TV programme about it...'Jamie's school dinners'. It was real good to have someone actually try and do something about it!

• Madison
    19 years ago

The problem with todays children is that they are WATCHING TOO MUCH TV! or on the comp.
    All these high tech eletronics now a days are making kids stay inside, insted of being out and about outside. When the kids are inside, its easyer to them to get hungry and feel the need for food.
    Now on the whole cookie moster thing.. seseme street would loose attraction, if so many people love seseme street, which would be screwing them over in the long run. If the world wants less obese people, then tell them to get off your ass, stop eating the twinkies, and get outside, do SOMETHING active.

I think the parentals should be the ones to limit the tv/comp/vids, and the food in the house. Most of the "obese" kids are the ones who dont get enough exercise, parents need to take note of there childs eating habbits, isnt that what parents are for? Guidence?

• Brian King
    19 years ago

kids r fat cause parents are stupid bastards who give they're kids macdonalds

• Frankie
    19 years ago

Now to be honest I let my son watch alot of tv, but when he snacks, I give him popcorn light on the butter and salt, or I give him some apple slices something like that. We still go out and play lots, but when it comes to snacks, I make sure he's not eating junk! I think that other parents out there just need to start paying attention to their kids health, as well as their own!

• Hina
    19 years ago

Suddenly in the mood for a Kiwi...hmm

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I didn't read the WHOLE post but I read a lot of it. Cookie Monster may influence kids to WANT to eat cookies but ONLY their parents can let them. It is not the Cookie Monster's fault that these kids are obese. It's their parent's fault. If a mother can get in trouble and get her kids taken away from her for a damn sun burn then why can't it happen to a mother who lets her kid get obese which could cause heart and other health problems? Sounds a little stupid to me. I think Cookie Monster should stay and the parents should deal with the healthy eating....

• Rachele
    18 years ago

I KNO THEY CANT CHANGE THE COOKIE MONCTR PROTEST PROTEST!! IM A KID N I WANT MY COOKIES

• Rachele
    18 years ago

*monster

• Christina Gomes
    18 years ago

omigosh...i didn't hear anything about this!!!

NOO!!!!! I LU COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

plus it's not cool...cuz i eat a lot but i'm really skinny....

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

*raises an eyebrow* LMAO
    poor cookie monster :( ...the pressure of being skinny has affected him too?!?