Could I take a couple of seconds from your time? -Just sending a

• Angie
    18 years ago

Your a sweetheart Nada and thank you for all your comments too. And thank you for putting a smile on my face when I needed one and even when I didn't. Much happiness and love to you and big hugs coming your way too!!!!!

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

May God bless you Nada

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

Wait... is this a goodbye post? It kind of has that ring to it...

Anyway, I agree with you Nada, you're sweet. Dont let anyone bring you down.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I wish you well Nada.

You can always come back if you change your mind, dont forget that.

God... why is everyone leaving??

• cheyenne
    18 years ago

Wow Nada! that's a relly good way to express yourself! I agree with you on everything. I've only been on this site for about a week and I feel like i know people who are going through the same stuff i am. and knowing that i know i'm not alone. and i too thank everyone for that. and i'm really gonna miss you. i too don't know why everyone's leaving!

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Good-bye Nada best of luck to you. I have enjoyed reading your poems. I also want to thank you for all the nice comments that you have left me. Take Care you will be missed! Brooke

• R F
    18 years ago

Hey Dear Nada,
    nice of you to say that,its nice to have you here too.

so Viva La Egypt
    Viva La Ahlaha kman ;-)

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

toodlu Nada
    I shall miss our cat fights

Best of luck to you and hopes you find another site to impact you as much as this one has.

• R F
    18 years ago

Heyyy Nada ! i didnt know it was a good-bye thingii!!!!! why leaving the site?!!!!! stay!

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

So kind of you darling :o)

And to the above person his poetry is actually quite good, its your lack of interpretation that is bad

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Nada,

You write beautiful poetry and I will miss you a lot. I know it's useless to say, but I wish you would stay.

Satuxxa

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

dont leave why leave*runs away and crys*

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

Ashley: I doubt you actually know what to appreciate as good poetry. I think you let your online grudges get in the way

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

"replying to stupidity"

whoo! taken it a little bit far there lassy!
    calm down...take a deep breath... (1,2,3)
    now exhale,
    better?

mmmmm k so anyways, have fun Nada

• Matthew
    18 years ago

That was nice dude, but it sounds to me like your about to do something stupid! I hope not. Anyways gook luck with everything.