JOKES

• EoB
    18 years ago

Your mama is so damn ugly, that Extreme Makeover went bankrupt while trying to fix her up, and the doctors started crying when they saw her picture.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Two nuns taking a bath together. One nun says to the other: 'where's the soap?' The other nun replies: 'Yes it does!'

• Georgi
    18 years ago

i dont get tht one....

• ♥CRIMSONxX♥
    18 years ago

mel...i dont get your joke :s

• Mel
    18 years ago

RE:

Play with the statement 'where's the soap' to understand the joke.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

I still don't get it...please tell me!

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

hmmm.....i kinda get it but i dnt lol. I get what its meant to mean but i dont get why the nun would say it :S lol

• Georgi
    18 years ago

i STILL dont get it! pls explain!

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

Mel, is that Silence of the Lambs ref?

"where's the soap?" "Yes it does"
    Wears the soap yes it does "it wears the soap"
    o.t. "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again..."?

I don't know what it has to do with nuns, but the thought of nuns bathing together is both hilarious and disgusting.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Ok.

Two nuns in the bath 'where's the soap' is heard as 'wears the soap' by the other nun. Now think of ways that the nun might wear-down a bar of soap. Please tell me that you understand the joke now aaahhhhhh.

• t i f f a n y ♥
    18 years ago

I don't get it!!!!!!!

I'm trying to... but I don't... Neither does Sherrie.. hmm... this one is a thinker..

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

OOOOOOOOOOOO i get it!!!!!!! ok thats pretty funny!

• ♥CRIMSONxX♥
    18 years ago

LOL ok im really slow but i get it now :$ sorry took me a longgggggggg time...

• Madison
    18 years ago

still dont get it.. like a garment? or..???

• Mel
    18 years ago

My god, I'm so glad I wasn't on a stage and told this joke! Be explicit with your imaginations and you'll get the joke. Says he as rotten eggs are hurled at him in the comedy theatre!

It's not 'wearing' the soap as in a garment, but wearing it down, as in erasing it at an increasing rate. Phew.

• Mel
    18 years ago

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhrr.

She's not wearing the soap like she would a coat. She's wearing it out.

• sam kings
    18 years ago

does it mean that because shes a nun shes cellabate and because shes cellabate she has to find other things to amuse her...???>>>!!!

• Mel
    18 years ago

Sam king's:

You take gold! Yep, she's amusing herself with the soap, and thus wearing the damn thing out. sheesh.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

ok here are the worst jokes ever made they evil...so some1 on this site mite like them.
    the website is http://geocities.com/ryanjk641/Anti-Jokes.txt
    but if your to lazy il just write them here your choice.

• ~TornBecauseOfYou~
    18 years ago

There is a bunk bed, and 2 brothers, 1 brother brought over his g/f to have sex, the brother wit his girl went on the top and the other brother stayed on the bottom, as the brother was havin sex the girl would moan, he told her to be quiet and that they need to make a code, to think there makin sandwiches, Tomato is Harder, and Lettuce is, Faster, the girl was sayin lettuce tomato, lettuce tomato, the brother woke up and said guys stop makin sandwiches ure gettin mayonnaise on me

• Brittany
    18 years ago

Your momma's so slow she has to buy green bananas because by the time she gets home they'll be yellow!!!!

• Frankie
    18 years ago

Oh god these are funny...LOL, kay how about some blonde jokes?

Q: Why don't blondes wear mini skirts in SanFrancisco?

A: Because their balls will show! Buh dum chi!