wHaT dO u PrEfEr?

• Rachele
    18 years ago

find luv definetly if u already had it u wouldnt kno how special it was

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

If you have love you should know how special it is, and if you don't, then you never really had it.

So I'm going say to have.

• ♥~Sªήdяª~♥
    18 years ago

To have love, Cause it could take a long time to try and find love. If your tryig to find love, that means you have no love. And Having love is better.

• Dianna M Tuohy
    18 years ago

I would rather have love. I have it right now and I'm not bored at all. Actually, it's nice having someone to love and love you back. Besides, like someone said above, finding it is too hard. I'm not in it for the thrill, I'm in it because it makes me happy.

• Lost but Smiling
    18 years ago

love is fake, i don't believe in it. so neither.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

i'm not going to answer the question either, but i feel obliged to say that this post is stupid because of the numerous spelling errors so you can hardly understand what it says, and also because you go bashing people just like that. Tamar didn't say anything wrong, she just said that people should learn proper english before they post threads like this.
    Satuxxa

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Pwetty Pwincess (or whatever your name is),

You've already lost this "political discussion" (as you call it) so give up.

Tamar: good job.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

HAVE love with the one you want...

• Rachele
    18 years ago

i would prefer 2 find love then just have it coz if uve neva been wif out it then how do u appreciate it?