~.*.~ Im new so please introduce yourselves...~.*.~

• Jenn
    20 years ago

Hi my name is Jenny. It's nice to see new people joining this site! trust me you'll love it! i have a few of my own poems if you would like to check them out but if you look at them please don't forget to vote and leave a comment!! well if ya wanna talk sumtime leave me a message at kidkimchi@neo.rr.com i'll talk to you lata chick

• heather
    20 years ago

hey if ya wanna talk just e mail me princess13060@yahoo.com and if you have im its the same as my e mail. Luv Heather

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Hiya hiya

Names Bryce~ You'll see me posting around in the forums quite a bit (I post as Bryce mostly but sometimes I post as my pen-name Loki just for kicks). Anyway, I'm always up for reading anyones poems so if you have and ones special you want me to read/comment/rate, toss it at me~ By the way, welcome to the site~

--Bryce~

• Val Weaver
    19 years ago

Hey Val here....its kool to see some new ppl here...hope to see alot of poems...we are all one big family.

feel free to talk whenever...dancingirl_212002@yahoo.com

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

One big happy family huh? Lol, thats a scary thought ;)

--Bryce~

• Walter F Alvarado
    19 years ago

hey im walter...email me if u want alternativefreak81@hotmail.com

• forgetmenot
    19 years ago

hiya, im lizzie, though my name on this sight is forgetmenot! im stupid, ugly and fat, so i dout n e 1 wil want to talk to me, sorry
    bye

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

hey my real name is amy, hey forgetmenot i'll talk to ya private message me or summit.

cantchangeme

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Hello, i'm jacki i'm 22. I've been on this site almost a year (wow has it flown by) anyways hope to see around in the forums and can't wait to read some of you works! Take Care
    Jacki Ford

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Halloo There! My name is T.L. Very happy you've foundthis site, it's wonderful! I'm 14, and Canadian. I look forward to seeing ur poems and posts on this site, don't be shy to offer an opinon! Welcome!:)
    T.L.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hey, victoria here.

hang on, i gotta close that pop up...

ok, i'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! anyways i'm 13, in school, and you'll see me around here too. although you've probably been here for umm- (april, may, june, july, august, september) oh, about five or six months welcome! see me around! haha...

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

Hey... im Jenni and i am 17. I am from Montana. I'll have to look up your poems and see what you got! lol
    Im not that good at them but i love to write them... only into the fun ones... i dont like the scary depressing ones so if you want something entertaining...LOL!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hi I'm Jackie and i'm 15. My poems are mostly about lost love and most of my poems are true.

• Navarion
    19 years ago

omg, you're from NC and my initials are NC, coincidence, i think not

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Heyy Im Alysse, Im from New Zealand sum island dat broke off and is floating round in da big bad ocean...mk i wannabe american!

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

Heya. I'm SilentDeath. Welcome to the site. You can email me at wickedlyjods@hotmail.com

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Heya-
    Welcome to the site!! I'm Katie ... my site name is Unseen Exposure.

Enjoy your time here.

• GirlieLovexx
    19 years ago

hello im abby
    look forward to reading some of your poems.
    feel free to chat anytime, take care

abby xxxx

• Delo
    19 years ago

Hello I'm DeAngelo en I live in the Netherlands.
    I'm a nice en interlegent person;)

See ya lata

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

just saw DeAngelo's pic... can't believe you did that to Harry! lol.

well, you can call me victoria. everyone does. not that they have a choice or a nickname or anything. i'm 13, usually bubbly but i get really really hyper when someone dares to give me some sugar or chocolate or cake. oooh cake! yeah, i get in trouble... yikes, i want some cake! must.. fight... temptation...

(i just saw my old post... oh well!)

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Hi I am Jennifer, altough name in post poems is jennygirl04. I love writing and reading poetry. 21 years of age, if you ever want to write me its jennifer_stein2003@yahoo.com my yahoo im is the same.

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

Hi my name is Rachael. Its nice to see new people coming to this site! You sound like a nice person, looking forward to reading your poems if you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to email me at Rachael124917@mymelody.com or if you have AIM my s/n is Rachi124917 talk to you later. feel free to read any of my poems and quotes. and WELCOME!

• Jose Olivares
    19 years ago

Hola, my name is Jose Olivarez, i post by my own name. It's nice to see people getting to know each other by poems. So I'm all into reading anyones poems and I comment a lot on other peoples poems because its good to chear up a depressed person in need of a friend. You're more than welcomed to comment on my poems, and any doubt you have HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LoUIse
    19 years ago

hi welcome to this site..my name is louise,14,years old...I love to chat,to draw,read,wite..and many m0re...juz mail me at janicenjun@yahoo.com

• Kailynn Makenna
    19 years ago

Hey welcome to the sight!

xX-Katherine-Xx

• Kailynn Makenna
    19 years ago

i forgot to say feel free to e-mail me!

ktsmalls21389@yahoo.com

once again
    xX-Katherine-Xx

• helena
    19 years ago

heya honey im helena fom birmingham englend, hope your well, take care ladsa luv H xxx

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

Timothy, from Curaçao, Netherlands Antillies. Nice knowing you

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

Im heather from pennsylvania, i hope you like it here...

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

Hey y'all and welcome to poems-and-quotes.co mhere u'll find a lot of interesting poets like : Camille (me), Sw33ti3, Cherry, Tania, Rohit, JustPlainMe, Sedusha and much much more.... I have a feeling that a lot of people are on the forum becuz the chat is broken(boo), but when it'll go back on you can 2 me my name will be hot_chick_4eva or you can email me at SMart_cam99@hotmail.com!! Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!!!!