An RPG forum...

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

I been thinking, why don't we have an RPG [role playing] forum. I find lots of members on the site RPGing in other forums like 'friendship' and 'other' and it gets quite annoying after some time. I know a lot of members like it, so why don't we just make a separate forum for them so they can mind their business and we can stay in our own.

Oops...For the title I meant 'A RPG forum' sorry for the typo. =/

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

Yes I thought so too. I hope they can get around to it.

• Aken Sol
    18 years ago

....pretty....

Aken Sol

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

So...any mods have an opinion?

• EoB
    18 years ago

Make your own damn site....

There is no point in giving retarded people another reason to enter here...

There are too many here already...

I mean, look at the forum..

"Am I too young to write?"

"how do you make a title?"

"kewl ppl entha heere"

"can I plagiarize?"

"I want to cut"

"I love this guy, but he loves my sister, and my sister is gay, and loves my mother, who is a russian, and loves stalin, and my brother is a fucker"

"Evolution is a lie"

"How do I lose weight?"

Eat less, run more..

What I'm trying to say is..

damnit, I forgot...

• PnQ Mod Account
    18 years ago

I'm a Mod, and I don't think too many people would agree with my opinion on the matter...

Personally, I would get rid of all categories not related to poetry. (Since this is a poetry site)

I would consider keeping ONE member message forum (combining member message and meet the members). If there must be games (add a line, etc etc etc) this is the place they'd be. You can post info about your self and ask people to contact you (via private message and then exchanging chat info-Yahoo, MSN, AIM, etc) if you need to talk about a certain subject.

There would be no "Chatting" in the forums.

• EoB
    18 years ago

now, there's a person I could fall in love with

• EoB
    18 years ago

....and not just because you are a mod..Smart thinking

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'm with Ann [in every reagard possible] on this one.

Whilst i like a good debate, i think, if we took away all these extra forums, then the debating energy of this place would hopefully do into the breaking down of amazing pieces of writing..or dare i say it...actually discussing what good writing is..

Of course....it would be nice if before this happened a little research was done, and high quality alternative sites for self harmers and those inclined to random chatting were offered.

But yeah....time to trim back this place and make it a lean mean poetry....em.....ma.....joint.

Damn i suck.

• Aken Sol
    18 years ago

Technically, isn't that what the forum for poetry discussion is suppose to be?

Aken Sol

• shatteredsoul
    16 years ago

Its SUPPOSED to be about poetry, and I agree that some topics can be ridiculous.
    but sometimes things like RPGs and other stuff can mean alot to people. and sometimes they can make poetry about it.
    !I hope you decide not to delete anythng not poetry related!
    I think this stuff if fun too!
    i'm sorry if I've offended anyone...

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Ok, this could almost be considered bumping a thread.

ok, so you did add a valid rebuttal, but look at the date.. 2005. If they were going to remove non-poetry forums, they would have done it already.

I won't penalize you for bumping, but I will lock this and advise everyone to think twice (or more) before bringing back an old thread.