Tired of stupid people?

• None
    18 years ago

Is anyone else annoyed by those foolish kids who type nothing but "OMG..." "lol" "whateverzz" and write nothing but poems about cutting themselves and how hard life is....it is quite annoying to find people who can not even take the time to spell out a word.it is annoying,why does the site even allow people who do not take words seriously?

• None
    18 years ago

I am sure it will taylor....

and Ismail,I never said I was a genius or anything so back off..I am just tired of all of that lame "internet slang" (I guess that is what they call it)......arent you?

and it would make more sense to type "ha ha ha" than "lol"....wouldn't it?

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

OMG, IMHO it's all the same. OMG, I falling into the trap. BTW let them do as they like. Better get out of here ASAP!

CUL

Steve

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

i say lol a lot and i used to write lots of poems about cutting, because they mean something to me, now i have a wider range of themes. there is no age restriction on this site (apart from the explicit stuff which most people dont care about anyway!) and its a place where people can come and just be themselves. if by saying lol and writting depressing poems is how they want to do that then who are we to stop them?

• None
    18 years ago

Ismail,you are a moron........I just think you are trying to be the "smarter" one by saying you do not judge people and such...I do not either,I simply said I do not like people who use internet slang and write useless poems about self mutilation....those people are lame, and in need of help, not a poetry site...

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I remember the first time I entered the chatroom on this site someone with a code name requested a privite conversation with me. The first internet shorthand I had learned was the chat asl and the person i was chating with typed in asl so I typed in age 49 sex male location Tennessee I had no idea that that chat room had been taken over by juveniles with romance on there mind the person on the other end said there is no way they were going to chat with someone as old as me and they believed they callled them kiddy fenders I had not been in the forums and had linked with Peter Rosado in the chat room who had a posting site called soulpoetry at that time. I really did not intend to flirt with anyone

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol how annoying! well if they want to flirt with people they should go to a 'non poetry' site

• Sore Member
    18 years ago

I fully agree, Ismail is a Moron and an ASS!!!

Get a life man!

• undying blusher
    18 years ago

It can be annoying when people can't type out anything...especially when it gets to where I can't understand what they're saying...

• None
    18 years ago

OKAY.......my fault, I only meant to make a statement...not start a riot...Ismail,I retract my words,you are not a moron......this was not even meant to get like this....so,please people..let this post die

-steve

• Sore Member
    18 years ago

Steve,

It's not your fault. I get so angry when a know it all tries to push his views on everyone else. Everyone is entitled to their views.

"He" is not only annoying here, but also annoying on other posts as well. He should just grow up!

• Jessica
    18 years ago

umm yeah i get annoyed when people do that its just what if those people do have a hard life and do cut themselves like me im not tryin to be mean but you kind of hurt my feelings... yeah people like me like to write poems about that because... well its a way to write your feelings its better than cutting yourself thats why i write... im not tryin to be mean but next time you should think before you ask a rude question like that... yours truly,jessica oh and i agree with ismail hes really smart from what i can see unlike some people who have no feelings for others... maybe i do need help but not yours and this effin poem website is helpin me thank you very much and i will not let this post die until... you say your sorry im only 12 and you are being so rude.... i wil not forget about this and ill bother you until you say it to me... i may not be as smart or as old as you but i have effin feelings too... apparently you dont know how it feels to be... well like me... thanks for ruining my day...ta ta

• None
    18 years ago

well,all I can say is the qoute I love for people liek you...

Why cut to controll pain,when you can masturbate and comtroll pleasure?....(I am sure this will piss some people off)

• Jessica
    18 years ago

okay wtf was that im only 12 and your sittin there talkin about icky stuff like that and makin fun of me your full of your self you put other ppl down to feel better about yourself you are really depressed inside... arent you naw j/p i dont know who you are but seriously i was only jokin about the depressed part but... thats not very mature oh and im not stupid and yeah it did piss me off i hate your effin attitude sorry cant spell im only in 6th grade you need to back off... i swear if you were here in person you wouldnt have said that cuz i can beat the shysa out of you do you speak german if not shysa might not make sence... but really grow up steve get over your self and if i made spelling errors NOBODY IS PERFECT

• Jessica
    18 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH...that was awesome coudnt have said it better!

yours truly, jessica

• None
    18 years ago

............god....

I was not talking to you personally jessica I am not some sick fuck like that.....it is just an expression,people who cut are lame...if you cut at age 12, then you need some kind of help...

• Sore Member
    18 years ago

I think this is begining to get out of hand. I agree that because some people get depressed and cut themselves or try suicide it does not make them lame.

Shouldn't we all begin to focus on something else.

• None
    18 years ago

pizza anyone?

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

I just want to say, I think hypocrites are lame, exactly like yourself Steve.
    And oh it's pretty awesome backwards lol.

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

Haha this is funny it went from like spelling and cutting to pizza. Lol, it is pretty damn good. Or we're just nutcases. Haha hope not.

• EoB
    18 years ago

You can't fight retardation, simply because the retards never gets it when they loose...

believe me, I have tried

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

Ah Taylor I think you jinxed this whole thing
    ~*Freak*~

• Nee
    18 years ago

Ok Steve i must say Ismail is totally right
    i agree with him..
    and whats wrong with LOL..i even like it LOL:D
    Nema
    XoXoXoX

• A Bnormal
    18 years ago

OMFG, I really think all this is funny, like roflmfao. You are all arguing over something that will not change and you can do nothing about. To anyone who has a problem with self-mutilation poems, don't freakin read them. That's your business. But it is the right of the author to write about whatever they damn-well please and if they wanna talk about cutting themselves, so be it. I have. Depression is a messed up thing. Just deal with it. You can't change the whole world no matter many names you call people. Anyways, IDK you ppl but u need to let it go. well, I have things to do, so I g2g. BBS to check the posts. And BTW, Steve GFY

L8R

• Sore Member
    18 years ago

Ismail: Saying that you are better then anyone else here or anywhere else does not make you superior. if you seriously think that, then poor boy you have more then a few screws loose upstairs.

There is nothing worse then someone who is so egotistic and self-centred. This is not a sign of maturity. But then you think you are better then others. One more thing, don't try to talk down to others, they will not admire you at all.

My my, what a short sighted and self-centered, shallow and vain person you are. Carly Simon has a song for you - Your so vain!

I really feel sorry to see such shallow qualities displayed. But then others will be able to see and judge who is vain and shallow saying that they are better and above others.

You are your own worst enemy and you will reveal to others that your are so full of yourself. Now go and stare at yourself in the mirror as you like yourself so much and others are below you.

Poor poor boy. Make your midddle name vanity.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Hmmm...interesting topic....just a piece of advice or whatever you guys call it....

Fighting on the net is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Nice, eh?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Sore Member
    18 years ago

Just love the tongue in cheek!

• BROKen2PEIces
    18 years ago

All you PPL do is argue....Get a life

• Nee
    18 years ago

Wow!! You're Fighting!!!
    This Is Funny!!!!
    Go Find Something To Do!!!
    Nema

• None
    18 years ago

this explaines exactly what the FUCK I was talking about...

Every time I view this site,
    It always brings a certain light.
    The so called "poets" cannot spell,
    I don't suppose they read too well.
    Or else they'd care to fix their scrawlings,
    Poets use words to make a drawing.
    Like an artist uses paint to make a picture,
    This is not my first time presenting this lecture.
    A poet USES words and that is all.

Poets must know words.

They must be involved with words.

They must sift through words.

They must be passionate about words.

If words were drugs a poet would be the pusher, dealer, user and fiend.

Misspelling as a poet is as unacceptable as a physics engineer miscalculating the rocket ship jet propulsion causing it to crash and kill the entire crew...
    (by JustPlainMe)

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I got a rather amusing email from a poet who said I could stick my helpful critism up my ar$e.

All I did was point out some spelling errors, some clunky diction and (lack of) punctuation. Then said how much better a properly written, punctuated and considered poem looks.

There's no pleasing some people.

• None
    18 years ago

so...call yourself a poet all you want, but by killing the english is just fucking lame...and as for the cutting,thats still lame too....if you people cry and seak closure from random people online,then you are pathetic.....

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Steve,

This can go on forever, I can see the issue just going around and around in circles and not get anywhere.

It is just a can of worms.

Regards,

Steve

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

Steve, that's how some people just are. I mean why do YOU come on this site? Why do YOU write poems? I would assume you write poems based on the feelings you have. Happy, in love, what ever they may be that's the same with expressing how sad someone is.
    Poetry is beautiful and some people find different things beautiful.
    You don't know people's stories so i suggest you stop critisizing people and get on with your life. Afterall you don't know them and they are pathetic people who come to seek closure from random people.
    Jess.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Steve,

Jess has some points. Some writers join the site and write so that they can release their tensions, stress and pent up feelings. Many are unhappy and just want an outlet and this is the ideal place for them to do it.

That does not mean that they are well versed in the English langauge or can spell and write properly. There are just so many reasons why people come to this site and you will have to accept it.

In many ways that makes each one of us unique as each person is different. If we were all the same don't you think it would be quite boring?

Regards,

Steve

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

OMG this post is like lol....and whateverzz peoples....lmao

Peaces. ;)

• None
    18 years ago

thank you JustAri........you made my point. look at how moronic you sound..

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Steve,

You can't win this one, let it go.

Regards,

Steve

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'm locking this. It sucks.

No Logo.