Things parents should never do to their kids.

• Wintersolstice
    18 years ago

*Turn their computer off when they are half way through a level on their new game and have been on it for two hours...
    Lol that was me a few years ago on my old nintendo 64. I'd spend about five hours on it a day non-stop and not eat or anything...if the plug was pulled I would freeze and be confused as to what had happened for a while and then go into shock-NEVER do it to your kids-It may kill them.

Anyone else got something a parent should never do to their child/teen?

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

Name them Gertrude, Beatrice, Mildred, Fred, Gus, Todd etc

• xfAdInGxaWaYx
    18 years ago

Tell them to leave and when they do beg for them to come back and when they do come home ground them and tell them to leave again! And so it begins once more...

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS
    dont you hate it when you are trying to get a word in, but they just say 'i dont want to hear it' or 'im not asking you im telling you' even if it is completely unrelated to the arguement. grrrrr it drives me mad, WE NEED FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

force them off the computer for their own selfish needs

dont know their kid has a bf and tries to hook them up to one of their friends kids that r ...ugly.. ew

• ---AL---
    18 years ago

I learnt from a song that you should never name your son Sue.

Also, When your son is talking on the phone to the girl he is dating parents should not pick up the phone and start having a convesation with the girl. (I learned from experience) Luckily, she couldn't see me being embarassed...

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

parents should not ask children about their sex life.

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

i third it.

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

BOTHERING KIDS ABOUT PERIODS AND VIRGINITY AND STUFF CUZ THEY THINK WE DONT KNOW ABOUT IT ALREADY!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

^^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT MADE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!! XD

They shouldn't try to cover up the fact that they've done the same stuff we're doing when they were kids! Cuz when we find out the stuff they didn't want us to know we're doing this number. O___O

AHAHAHAHA i think i'm high again ahahahaha!!

Peaces.

• Wintersolstice
    18 years ago

Lol, I used to joke with a friend that my mum was always obsessed with the thought that I was up to something (well she is) and that one day she would ask if I was on drugs -trust me im not the type- and we laughed about it. About a fortnight later she did ask. I mean WTF!?! Talk about paranoia! I said "No mum, im on the internet". Though I wanted to tell her where to shove her question. She always asks if im smoking (no im not) and when im on my periods and (My personal fave) when I last did a number 2 - I mean what the hecks that all about? She'll be asking me if im still a virgin next...I aint joking.

• Erica
    18 years ago

dont ever tell them you have a favorite even if you are jokin

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Don't ever tell them they're adopted right after you told their siblings they're gay.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• ◦♥◦Beautiful Tragedy◦♥◦
    18 years ago

say the lines

'its not that i don't trust you it's that i don't trust the others'

• Tainted Beauty
    18 years ago

"Name them Gertrude, Beatrice, Mildred, Fred, Gus, Todd etc" omfg i laughed so effin hard!! :P

um...they shouldn't...make them go to phycatrists(sp?) *mudders under breath*

• Satine
    18 years ago

Assume they know what you're thinking and when you try to say what you've got to say in order to make something make sense, they tell you to shut it and listen.