Funny answering machine messages

• Tainted Beauty
    18 years ago

-You know what I hate about answering machine messages? They go on and on, wasting your time. I mean, all they really need to say is, "We aren't in, leave a message." That's why I've decided to keep mine simple and short. I pledge to you, my caller, that you will never have to suffer through another long answering machine message when you call me...

-Prepare for alpha test of Beep Software revision 1.05. Counting down to test: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

-Hi. This is __________ answering machine. He's not here, but I'm open to suggestions.

Comeon people add some:)

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

RIIIIIIIIIIIING....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.....

"Hello? HELLOOOOO?? Hey, you've reached my answering machine...leave me a message and i'll get back to you when i feel like it..."

Lol. :P It's not all that funny but hey....

Peaces. //Ari\\

• Tainted Beauty
    18 years ago

lol come on people!

• L0KA
    18 years ago

Caller: *waiting for someone to pick up*

Machine: *Picks up* "Hello, Hello?!"

Caller: "Hey it's me"

Machine: "Oh hey wazz up"

Caller: "Well I need ___ " *Whatever they want*

Machine: "Aha yeah,"

Caller: "Are you listening to me?"

Machine: "Yeah cool, well I'm not in so leave a message Beep________"

Caller: What the? Damn you!

My friend does that to me all the time! It's so funny when you're actually in it. Peace.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

LMAO

• Tainted Beauty
    18 years ago

haha omg that was great lol

• ღPrEciiOuz~KiiZeZღ
    18 years ago

yeah thats what i did to my friend...she called me and i was like

ME: hey wazzzzup??
    HER: nuthing what r u doing?
    ME: me??? just chillen..what did u do today?
    HER: o i went to the mall
    ME: what did u buy?
    HER: well....blah blah blah

then i was like well to bad that i ain't here to listen so just leave me a message and i'll get back at u

then like a couple of days later she calls me and i decided to act like my answer machine...
    i was like wazzzzup???
    well i said everything that i said on the answe machine and she was like
    "that stupid bitch never answers her phone" i was like
    "excuse me"???
    it was sooo funny...she did feel stupid afterwordz

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

brother: Hey, who's this?
    ME: Hey, Alex--
    brother: Yeah, what do you want?
    ME: Well, I just wanted to know what your new machine said.
    brother: Ha, ha, how does it feel talking to a machine? dumbass. Leave a message at the beep, motherfucker.

• xfAdInGxaWaYx
    18 years ago

Hi. You've reached___________. I'm not in right now. Infact I'm down the street buying a new parrot. Leave a message and I'll get back to you. Oh and by the way when cleaning out a parrots cage with a vacume cleaner it's always best to first remove the parrot.

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Lol.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

"Hey, I'm probably here right now, but I'm trying to avoid someone I don't like. Leave a message after the beep and if I don't return your call, that person is you."

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• avery
    18 years ago

I was on the phone with my friend about a month ago, and I was gonna get in the shower, and she was gonna call me back, so I just made my message machine, " Hey it's avery, I'm not here right now cause I'm in the shower, so leave me a message!"
    Yeah...it's been 3 months and I havent changed it. :)

• courtney
    18 years ago

you have reached baskin robins 31 if you can name 31 flavors in 31 seconds you win 31 dollars and 31 cents ready begin (wait 31 seconds) times up!