Are you willing to die for someone?

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Yes, no questions no thoughts, I'll do what has to be done without blinking.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i agree that you don't know until you are in the situation but i believe that there are a few people that i would definitely give up my life for. But there are people I care about and love that much that I would die for them, and I believe they would do the same for me.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i don't think you can be so confident that anyone would die for those they love

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

that what you can believe but this world is screwed up there will always be exceptions.

• Tammy
    18 years ago

I have no doubt I would die for any of my children.
    Interesting question...

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Without hesitation whatsoever, my answer is "Yes" for the one I love.

Steve

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Sunny,

Even for the ones who keep getting their screws loose upstairs?!?

Steve

P.S. Sorry guys, it's a inside joke between me and Sunny!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

A point to note is that a mother's love is a mother's love.

The same could be said for a brother's love too.

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

I've risked my life for people that I didn't know. I've laid it all out there for someone I love. When it comes right down to it, if you can risk it all, and make the other person die for their cause, that is how you win. General Patton said that it isn't a soldiers job to fight and die for his country but to make the other person fight and die for his.

• Jessica
    18 years ago

I would die for my boyfriend!... and my very best friend taylor stewart and my sisters ele and karly!... cuz i love them soooooooooo much and i know they would do the same for me!

xX-Jessica-Xx

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I'd take a bullet to protect JPM's right nut... the odds of my blocking it would be remote though, I'm six feet tall and JPM's right nut? Well last I heard it was placed under an LA ten storey jumper.

• JJ
    18 years ago

My family of course...I may have to think twice for someone I don't know.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Depends on who it is and how i feel about them.

//Ari\\

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

good question.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i thought of something’s it seems that people are very willing to die for someone that they love and cherish but what if it wasn't human? what if it was a pet they have would you be willing to do it for them? we as people will die for another person but will we die for another species?

~Jacklyn

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Where's the teenage sense of invincibility got to?

Personally I'd be catching bullets with my teeth or chopsticks according to my want.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

If I could be the reason someone lived on...please believe it would be ME who went.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

So... you are not willing to die for someone you care about and love simply because they simply cannot return the favor? I'm glad i'm not that person.

~Jacklyn

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

I would die for any family member or friend if it meant saving their life. So, my answer would most definitely be yes!

• Lex
    18 years ago

It depends who the person is

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

yes, i would die for my son.

• ☆Vintage Butterfly Star☆
    18 years ago

I guess, but it depends who it was... xxx

• asia[imperfection] is alone in the world
    18 years ago

yes i would die for someone and he means alot to me and i really love him

• Greedy
    18 years ago

I wouldn't die for anyone unless it was my brother or sister.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

we are family, my brother and my sister and me...

~Jacklyn

• wings.in.flight.
    18 years ago

I would for my son, and for somebody i really, really cared about.

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

I would die for my mom, ín a heartbeat.

• brit
    18 years ago

thats a good question that many people sometimes wonder. i think that lots of people say they will die for someone close to them but when it comes down to it some will run away from the problem. i know that if i had to chhose between losing myself or losing someone that my heart goes out to...i would take the bullet no ?s asked