max...not a cheater...

• undying blusher
    18 years ago

Okay, so there's a guy named Max on the chatrooms here...and he's really sweet and funny, and he's really important to a friend of mine. There are two girls, Brooke and Peyton, on the chatroom that are saying that he cheated on them and they're trying to make everyone else believe them.
    Now he's crying about this because he doesn't want people think that he's a cheater... And so for anyone that knows Max in the chatroom and hears this about him, please do not believe this because Max wouldn't do anything like this...he just wouldn't....

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    18 years ago

I know max and he has a kind heart. He's a great guy and wouldn't hurt anyone. And if you know him to then you wouldn't believe them because maxie is a great guy! And I gave him my word I would help him out and so I'm helping out max and so please trust me on this and don't believe them. Maxie is a great guy and he's really sweet. He can't stand a girl to cry much less cheat on her. Max is a man of his word and a man with loyals and well, he wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone.

• Brookeღ
    18 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know I am not the Brooke she is talking about! =)

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

Lick up =]