Confession

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

Lmao...

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I love the fact you can pull a no brainer stunt like that and then call other people stupid.

Class in a glass.

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

sorry, i dont find the humor. what really cracks me up is some of the people who respond to this post will be the first to post on the plagerism board. they are only pacifying you because of who you are, and you are popular on this site. if you were anyone else, they would be calling you all kinds of judas....in my opinion that is where the humor is...

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

no need to. i wrote something that had some substance to it.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Ooooh burrrrrn

What? Give me a chance to act like a three-year old, won't ya!

//Ari\\

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Rebecca what you wrote had substance? No, it didn't...it made very little sense. It's funny and it's not because of who he is. It's because he did it using the authors actual name and no one caught it. People read the poetry and commented on it and never realized it was 'plagerized.' It's funny...you should be laughing.

• Renee
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I'm laughing.

But who's William Blake?

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Obviously a poet...dork.

• Lyla
    18 years ago

so just cause rebecca doesnt like plazerists (cant speel dont really care) you guys are making fun of her? some things are just stupid lol

• Renee
    18 years ago

Yup, that's exactly it Lyla. gah

They're making fun of her because she has no effing sense of humour.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I don't like plagiarizers....I'd have them hung by their toes if I could...but it's her lack of personality....

• Renee
    18 years ago

yes, their GREEN toes. :-P

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Don't bring that up in mixed company you dork!!!

• Renee
    18 years ago

*gasp* woops!

oh well, I don't mind looking like a 'tarded terd to everyone and their momma.

damn, too many inside jokes lmao.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

LMFAO

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

Everyone who has posted in here has NEVER stolen a poem :P ReBecca said the people posting would be plagiarizers...Ummmm pie...

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

What she said had no substance...we've established that already....

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

Okay :D

• sadnessinshadows
    18 years ago

i think it was funny.. *scurries back into corner*

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

lmao, you guys are REALLY entertaining, especially perept to the point of this conversation. Meow.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Cleary she had no sense of humour and you guys judge her base on that simple fact.

I didn't laugh at what JPM wrote, but it's obviously funny since everyone said so. =P

Haha, however ever I-do- find the humour in the fact that she tried to be different by stating something she thought was intelligent, which also turned out wrong and such.

P.S. I once stole a green jelly bean from the candy stole. I swear Waffle made me do it!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• ¤|Æ’lοяεηζîά|¤
    18 years ago

umm...HA HA HA??

• ReBecca
    18 years ago

Oh WOW!! I 've been gone awhile and come back to alot of different opinions.

JPM: i think you misconstrued my comment. i had nothing against what you did. what i found humorous, was that alot of people who were saying "lmao" were also people who were posting on the "shame board or plageirst(sp) board.."but complimenting you because you "fooled" someone".

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

when i read the first post i was like 'omg are you serious' then i read through it and i saw good reasons as to why this is not a thing to be angry about. he quite clearly stated the name of the real author.

• ¤|Æ’lοяεηζîά|¤
    18 years ago

whats with you people and serious?

• Misty Julian
    18 years ago

Wow that's really a great confession.

• Goth
    18 years ago

FORGET the confession .... READ the comments....lmao:)

18 years ago

haha omg

• Purple
    18 years ago

What happened to the confessoins? wait there weren't any were there... What's going on?

Confesoins:
    2.)I'm comfused
    1.)I reginise this forum as funny but don't get it
    3.)I like cutting the corners off of paper untill there's nothing to cut... Then I starting making my own corners to cut :D.
    5.) < these numbers mean nothing.