are you tired of crying

• Andrew
    18 years ago

i feel my poetry is the only way that i can let myself breath when i write its like i am in a zone and the words just pour out of me without poetry id be gone!!

Do yall feel the same
    so i kno im not alone

• ☆Vintage Butterfly Star☆
    18 years ago

Yeah totally that's when i get most of my best ideas.... when i've been crying over some random thing !!!

xxx cici xxx

• ShhhhItsASecret©
    18 years ago

I release my feelings in my poetry.... I don't really open up any other way... so I guess I feel about the same as you.
    ~BJ~

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

Everyone hates to cry because of the way you are feeling. However, if you didn't cry, those feelings are then repressed and put away somewhere in you. Once those feelings pile up, many things can occur. Drinking, drugs or anything else that can shut up those voices in your head. Crying is a venting mechanism. So is writing poetry. It cleans the mind and soul.

• Andrew
    18 years ago

yea i have been really depressed latly and i just want to be left alone. but this is the only way i can tell people cause i am afraid that they will look at me diffrent....because i do things that scare some people

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

I'm not tired of crying.

I'm tired of OTHER people crying.

Jeez.

..By the way, you're not alone...obviously.

//Ari\\

• ratchild666
    18 years ago

no one is truly alone...

im not tired of crying coz i dont cry that much.... but i agree that writing poems or songs is a great way to express urself and get it all out

stef/xx

• k i k i
    18 years ago

that's sounds just the same as me :)
    i don't express myself i guess, i'm very withdrawn from showing emotions to people and i don't tell people much about me, i'd rather keep it to myself.
    without my poems, i don't know what i'd do, cos to it's my work and no one can really degrade it.
    most of my stuff is pretty deep, but not everything happens to me, it's just how i feel.

so yeah i do feel the same, i believe it's like a zone, and i'm always in it :)

• k i k i
    18 years ago

I get tired of crying.
    I only cry when I'm alone, cos to me, crying is a sign of weakness :S I don't really get that, but that's how I think.
    It's only when I show emotion though, I think it's good if someone has to cry to feel better, it's only human, but I don't cry that often. Usually alone I cry, or I write poems, cos they help me to understand my feelings and thoughts, cos I'm such a confused person.
    Crying is showing emotion, I just wish I would free myself to do this, and not be ashamed.

• afrodite
    18 years ago

not really as crying is meant to be good for us just as laughter is, its just another way to let out our emotions, i only cry when something tragic has happened

• Lost & Delirious
    18 years ago

I feel that writing makes me feel a lot better, I don't know why, it just does...But it's not only with poems, I also like to write letters.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    18 years ago

poetry is like the only thing i do that helps me calm down..wen im crin i wun b able 2 stop till i wrote a poem..its kinda wierd...
    ~*Who Cares?*~

• TinyDancer46
    18 years ago

Yes, I totally agree with you. I always get this sad feeling inside, because of a loss that happened last summer. And it's like I walk around smiling and I'm always seeming so happy and everything, but I always have that empty feeling. And when I'm alone, writing just helps it get out that feeling out of me, and it helps me deal with it.

• Cassie Cain
    16 years ago

I agree

• Lucy
    16 years ago

Uhhmmm I hate crying all these poems are soo sad i feel like suicide is the only option ;)

• Lucy
    16 years ago

Dont listen to Lucy she is stupid and she doesnt know whats shes talking about ;) ILU Suicide is not the only option. I think Lucy shoud talk out her disturbing feelings with the ones she loves.

• Lucy
    16 years ago

I DO NOT NEED TO TALK OUT MY FEELINGS !!!
    Shut up Lucy

• Lady Nik
    16 years ago

I know what you mean, I feel that i write my best poetry when I am really sad or depressed or when I'm really happy(which is hardly ever). I use my poetry to express everything I am feeling so i have a better chance at not crying or cutting. Shanik

• Zima Ultifera
    16 years ago

Same

• Rose not your average
    16 years ago

I agree

• Cassie Cain
    16 years ago

Yes im tired of crying but if i dont then i wont write any more poems. so i ahve ot keep on goingl.

• X Kashies Misery X
    16 years ago

Im so over crying, im soover everything

• Viola
    16 years ago

I use poetry for venting and therapy as well.

yes, i was tired of crying for a while cause i did like besically every day or every other day..now a days though i don't cry as much..so it's fine.

• Roxy
    16 years ago

:( Im crying at the moment yeah To me poetry is very helpfull but something it doesnt help at all. I just end up feeling worse about myself or some shit -.- xx

• xxdOnTbReAkMyHeArtxx
    16 years ago

I always write when i am sad, it makes me feel better, you dont have to talk to anyone, you just talk.

• Veamm
    16 years ago

Yeah..me too

• anabel
    16 years ago

Writing poetry for me means unloading your deepest emotion, such as sadness. if noone to talk to just write its help a lot to lighten your heart...

i only write poem when i'm sad...so it's somewhat a theraphy to me... you try...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    16 years ago

No I am not tired of crying because I feel that you need to just let it out and free because if you don't then in stays inside of you and hurts you then you just burst into madness.

• X Kashies Misery X
    16 years ago

Writing poetry doesnt make me cry, it just makes me realise how crap my life is =] and how blind i am to things....or probably because i think to much =/

• Rachel
    16 years ago

Yes sometimes i feel like that. Poetry is a good place for your thoughts, keep writing!

• Krissymkitty
    16 years ago

Im the same way...i was going to bed when a poem just came to me...sometimes it just comes and you have to write it down...its my escape

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    16 years ago

Thats how i used to write my poems after i have just had a fight or something. But now i sit down and reflect on my life and when a idea comes to mind i jot it down :d xxx alex xxx

• ariel
    16 years ago

Me too! i mean when i see my words typed onto this electronic device its like ohwowah!

XOXOXO

• Munequita
    16 years ago

I feel my writing is the best way for me 2 express myself i feel relief when im done

• Kimmie
    16 years ago

Really i havent cried in a really long time i miss it

• Christina
    16 years ago

Ya i feel the same way....i write all my emotions and pain.....and it just makes me feel so much better!

• stillmomsgirl
    16 years ago

I wish all of you would trade with me. i hardly ever cry. its not that i dont want to, i just cant physically. i would give anything to be able to cry more than once every couple of months! Please, i accept donations. Give me your tears!!!=(

• TinyDancer46
    16 years ago

^ I am exactly like that too.

I wish I could cry when I needed to. It seems like crying is the best release... but I can't even do THAT. gaww.

• brenda bear
    16 years ago

Omg i so know what you mean! when i write its like i can say things i wouldnt ever dare say out loud. its the only way i can get my feelings out and my point across. Every time i write i cry.