Karma????????

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I don't believe that people always get the just reactions for their actions. And i'll stomp on anyone who dares to tell me that the reason some people are born with physical or mental problems is because in a previous life they weren't as nice as they could have been.

There are plently of evil people who never get punished, and even more good people who always get punished. Where is the Karma in that?

• JJ
    18 years ago

I believe in it to a degree

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

I tend to cautiously believe in it because of what I've seen and experienced. And, if it does exist, it is imperfect, just like virtually everything else on this earth.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I think Karma is the biggest theorectical nonsense i've ever heard. It's used by cult like spiritual groups and leacherous individuals to get people to do what they want and believe what they believe.

It's no better in my mind than the catholic church saying be good or you will burn in hell for all eternity. it's either that or come back as a slug.

What a croc of crap!.

The only Karma that is real is instant Karma in the sense that if i poo on my bedroom floor..i will pay the consequence of having a bedroom that smells like poo.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

First of all I will say that I do not entirely agree with the concept. But I will say that there must be reasons for the Hindus and Buddhists beleiving in it and making it part of their belief.

• ashleigh
    18 years ago

i do, because what goes around comes around.

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

i dont.....i mean how many times have you told a little white lie, or done something that wasnt necessarily 'good' and never thought about it again? sometimes its just the first conclusion you can jump to, that sounds vaugely (sp?) interesting.

• Mel
    18 years ago

I think that the general idea is good begets good and bad begets bad.

• Ghoulishly Dead
    18 years ago

Karma left me so i dont believe in her anymore!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

I don't believe in karma, just like i don't believe in fate. But i do agree with the thought that if you punch somebody in the face, they'll get a black-eye.

//Ari\\

• Dave
    18 years ago

I dont belive in karma even tho i kicked that midget and then woke up the next day with the third arm but dont worrie its nothing i cant get fixed with a lil voo doo

• ElegantlyWasted
    18 years ago

I don't believe in karma. Seems these days cheats always prosper. Maybe it's just me.

- [K]

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

no. i beleive in other things though. like magic.

i beleive luck just is there,at different times. simple enough.

• Ariana
    18 years ago

I don't believe in it

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

Magic is real. But it isn't the 'hocus pocus' stuff you see on tv. everyone is capable.