auto log out?

• Brian King
    18 years ago

sometimes when i'm writing a post in the disscussion i'm definatly signed in (i made posts preivously) and i submit it or reply and it says i'm not logged in and completely erases what i wrote (it usually happens when i write i lot of stuff which could the the reason, but really sucks cause when i write alot i do believe it's important)

so whats up with that any idea why it happens?

• Brian King
    18 years ago

ok thanks

• Pesamenteiro
    16 years ago

Something like that often happens to me except it happens when i go to comment on a poem or read one of my own or view my comments, It ALWAYS happens when Its a love poem for some reason and It gets really annoying.

• Alex Marlatt
    16 years ago

^ True. We're a lot like stray cats. You feed us once and we come back for more. I think they should just start hitting us with broom sticks every time we ask. :)

• Pesamenteiro
    16 years ago

Good Idea

• bequi
    16 years ago

I have that delima too!!
    i just hope this will come to there attention and got any explanation on it

• Tammie
    16 years ago

Yeah it is quite frustrating when you go to comment a poem and it signs you out. And yes, it is always the love poems, I wonder why.
    It's annoying coz then you have to go back and find the poem again. Ah.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

It is because there are actually three different sites:

poems-and-quotes.com
    best-love-poems.com
    friendship-poems.com

when you first log in, watch the bottom left of your screen, and you will see it log-in to all three of them. (if you click something too fast, yo may just get onto one or two of them)

Even if you do get on all three at first, if you are in the forums for a long time, or in all categories but love and friendship, then chances are when you go to one, you will be logged off.

All I have to do, is log back in and hit my browsers back button and I'm right back where I was--only logged in.

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    16 years ago

^^ I do the same thing that you do and it seems to work for me as well. If you are unsure whether or not you will be signed out before you make a long post, just copy it and sign back in, go back, click paste and it should be fine. :]

• Boy
    16 years ago

But i write my username and password again for login. Lol.

• RobinAnn13
    16 years ago

That just happened to me like 5 minutes ago. I had this sight open in two windows and it one it said I was signed in and in the other it said I wasn't.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Lol. it happend often with me. speically when i use mobile. and i want t o comment for someone one poem. but they say to comment me again. anyways

• uuhhmmss
    16 years ago

This auto-log out is irritating // we put a check mark to keep u sign in but its not working// whats the use of it???

any explanation from mods out there?

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

If you get signed out, my guess would be that you're a slow typer and your high-speed internet is frequently annoyed and feeling borderline vengeful. You should sit down and talk to each other. Communication in moderation. I do it all the time.