Celebrity Encounters

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i would love to meet Morgan Freeman. he just says the coolest things and seems so down to earth.

i once saw this celebrity but i wasn't sure if it was them. i was sitting in my basement and i flipped on the TV and bam there he was, Elvis himself.

~Jacklyn

• Tammy
    18 years ago

I once sang "Rose colored glasses" on stage with John Conlee. He stopped singing & left me singing by myself...so I hit him LOL .. I was so embarassed. ( I am kind of a shy person) He thought it was really funny. I still have the rose colored glasses he gave me.

I also waited on Emilio Estevez at a steak house I used to waitress at. He left me $100.00 for a tip.

I had backstage passes to Kiss...those people are crazy! LMAO

I would LOVE to meet Sam Elliott or Keifer Sutherland.

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Well, I took a photo my freshman year with Jill Scott. She came to my school because she sponcers us. It appeared on the back page of Ebony magazene in January 2005. IT WAS COOL!!!

~Anthony

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

lol i met helen clark, thats the prime minister of new zealand (if you can count her as a celebrity) all i can say is that she is even scarier looking in real life!! they must put a lot of tax payers money into airbrushing her mug shots =)

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

I saw Clay Aiken (sp?) a few weeks ago in Saks Fifth Avenue.

He had a big black body guard holding his shopping bags.

• Jason Meres
    18 years ago

Hmmm....I'll ask the Lady Sunny. Should I list randomly or refrain entirely for the sake of public health?

• Angie
    18 years ago

I saw Hulk Hogan once....... but the biggest celeb I have ever had the pleasure of meeting is Sir Bob Shank of P&Q..............

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

Met a ton of athletes and have pics of my son in the Seattle Mariner dugout with A-Rod, as well as him getting autographed bats from other Seattle Mariners. He also got to play "pull my finger" with Derek Lowe (my son was young). These mean more to me than my encounters with athletes or movie people.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

Got a hug off Bam Margera at a HIM concert..

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

I saw a few local soapie stars...
    I didn't even recognise them, it was my sister who pointed them out on the occasions in which we saw them.

Really no big deal.

-beth

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

Well here goes:

Dick Clark
    Tony Bennett
    Jerry Lewis
    Rick Moranis
    Frankie Valli
    Charo
    Tito Puentes
    KC from KC and the Sunshine Band
    Gabe Kaplan
    Art Garfunkel
    Bob Hope

and last, but definitely not least......

SIR BOB SHANK

• Lydie
    18 years ago

I've met the living end (the bass player is really nice) and Kram (the guy from spiderbait)

I have one of my shoes signed by them!

-Lyd

• HansRik
    18 years ago

Well...Monica Lewinski is studying Social Psychology in my school, I might see her one day. Not that I am particularly keen on meeting her, but you never know, she might have something interesting to say.

• Chelsey
    18 years ago

awww man I am lame as hell....I havent met anyone or seen anyone besides Barney when I was little :(

• Mel
    18 years ago

I was walking in Canne (south of france) with my girl friend at that time. A car pulled up outside a sea front hotel and out jumped Sting. He glanced over at my girl frien as he passed us. This is because she was wearing a sting tour t-shirt with the word 'Sting' as big as you like on the front of it. AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh sooo embarrassing!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

Bobbi Brown
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Susan Sarandon (her son has a crush on me)
    Madonna's interior designer :-PCameron Diaz (in Cannes as well)
    Roman Polanski
    Stomy Bugsy (he's a famous French rapper)
    Zinedine Zidane
    Nicole Kidman

• Mezmeryz
    18 years ago

ive met phil from eastenders...tuk a pik wiv im and a autograph...not all dat...he was kinda dull!! lol

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

My boyfriend and I went to Toronto for Thanksgiving, and we were walking by a bong shop when I heard the voice of Spinner from a Canadian show called Degrassi.

I told my boyfriend that Spinner was going into the bong shop and he didnt believe me, so we double backed and went inside so I could prove it to him.

Low and behold, Spinner shopping for bongs.

• Natasha
    18 years ago

*The Rasmus
    *HIM
    *BAM
    *the 69 eyes
    *nightwish
    *appocolyptica
    *only Jon form Bon Jovi.
    yeah... thats it.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

I play poker online with actor Donald Moffat and a pro I won't name just because.

Maybe Bob knows Donald, (he's in The Thing) but celebrity is a load of old tosh anyway. Most of them are so insecure they need the public's love to substitute.

• alwaysremeniceus
    18 years ago

oh... me and my friends went to a band festival 2 years ago (we're going again in may :) ) and they had a wrap up ski and snowboard thing, as well as concerts by celebrities while we had school band concert things too

that weekend we saw black eyed peas, justin timberlake, christina aguilara, and swollen members

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

I Went To a Concert That I Was Too Young To Go To At The Time, It Was An R.kelly Concert, It Got Wild And People Got On Stage Dancing And I Did Too...And He Started Dancing With Me And Singing In My Ear I Wanted To Faint lol! But That Was Like...When I Was 15...It Was Exciting But At The Same Time Celebrities Are Just Like Everyone Else...The Majority Of My Famliy (The Men) Play College Footbal Or Basketball And Plan To Go Pro....2 Already Are, I Treat Them Like I Treat My Brother, Their Only Human lol xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

too young... R. Kelly... Dancing on stage...

I bet Mr Kelly was in his element.

(cue chuckles and guffaws)

• Jessica
    18 years ago

I've never met a celebrity.. but my cousin has.. she's the one who helped good charlotte become famous... well Justin Chatwin and I are in love (the guy who played robbie in war of the worlds) he just doesnt know it yet... lol same thing from David desrosiers.. bass player from simple plan!

love always..
    Jessica Jane

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

I Guess R.kelly Didn't Mind, a Couple Years Later They Found a Sex Tape With Him And a Much Younger Girl :) xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Anthony
    18 years ago

hey, last week, Efren Ramirez (AKA Pedro from Napolean Dinamite) came to my school to talk to the sophmore drama majors (My class ^_^) And at the end he even gave auto graphs!!! HE let us ask questions and talked to us one on one. Hes also very funny!!!

~Anthony

• keep n touch
    18 years ago

i'm an athlete so i've played againt alot of now famous people.. sebaston telfair (louisville smoke, now nba), his coach (derek coleman from denver nuggets), lebron james (st vincent st mary, we played his team but he was just watching).. i had a 5 minute convo w/ larry bird at conseco last year, my brother is best friends w/ zach randolph of the portland trailblazers, jason gardner (former arizona wildcat standout), chris thomas (former notre dame standout), and quame brown (NBA). i met rex grossman (chicago bears QB) at my ex g/f's volleyball game in bloomington. my best friend is an offensive lineman for purdue so i met kyle orton (he's a dick) at a frat house. I also met Tubby Smith after the indiana/kentucky game last year. Jeff gordon went to school w/ my parents, so i met him at a reunion.. thats all i can think of

• Simon Hayes
    18 years ago

I've never really met a celebrity either :(

However, I would most like to meet celebs Sunny, Bill, Angela and Peter from CC&P... My heroes... Shame I live in the UK and them in US. Nevermind!