Here's looking at you kid.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Yo, i hit upon a great moral dilema whilst taking a pee pee today.

What if, by some unseen power, you could sit and watch, Tv style, everything that had ever been said about you when you weren't there. But the catch is that all your closest friends and family had to watch it with you?

Would you watch it?

I don't think i could.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I think you would be pissed

• Cory Mastrandrea
    18 years ago

I could take it listening to all of it, cause I dont give a shit what other people say. I just wouldnt want to. I could do a lot more productive things with my time than that

• EoB
    18 years ago

I would not stand it

• HOLLY ARMER
    18 years ago

Well said, Cory! My feelings exactly! I haven't ever cared what people thought of me. But it would be interesting to see who is two-faced and who isn't.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

The fruitless illusion that I could please everone is as queer to me as a same sex marriage

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I think you guys kinda missed the point.

it wasn't so much about the trouble of listening to what other people thought of you, more about everyone knowing everything about you.

Imagine your grandmother having to listen to your girl or boyfriend speak about what a great orgasm you gave them while you were there.

It's interesting to me how we are known in different ways by almost everyone in our lives.

Ah to be known in all ways by one person is to be in love.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

I wouldn't be able to watch it, Because everyone makes mistakes but your family and closest friends knowing ALL them in detail.. well no that would be hard..

• Purple
    18 years ago

I'd be fine with that. I think I'd be able to laugh at anything bad anyone had to say about me. ... It'd be interesting to see how those remours started. :P

• Feline Fatigue
    18 years ago

good question. I think I'd watch it. That way, I can see who my friends REALLY are, and so would all my friends and family, who can't deny anything cause it's right there in front of them.

Although...

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Kev, all that with a pee pee, think about what a dump would have delivered??? LMAO

• Lydie
    18 years ago

I'd love to see just to know what they say....

That's creepy I was thinking about stuff like that yesterday and then I came on here and i'm like WOAH!

-Lyd

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

Think of all the holes in the desert that would have to be dug so that the secrets didn't get out....Hell, I'd be digging holes forever.

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

Yes, I would sit through it.
    The truth is priceless.

-beth