one chance

• Hurtingsoul
    18 years ago

if you had just one chance to go back and rediem yourself would you do it?

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

yes I would .... or at least hide it better lol

---Sher

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

I'm with Bob on this one. I am who I am because of my life experiences.

• ness
    18 years ago

Sometimes I think yes I would love to, but on the other hand, no. I have learnt alot from mistakes I have made, things I have been through. I have learnt how to deal with things in a much more effective way, and have grown as a person.

I also learnt that life is short and we only have to live it once, so might as well make it worth living.

Mistakes are how we learn. I'm no longer afraid of so many things because I have lived and survived and know I can deal with things that life throws at me.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I've thought about this one quite a lot.

If there was some way for me to understand myself and my fellow humans to the degree that i do, without all the hardship i've endured to glean that understanding....then yes i'd take it.

But there is no such thing, and we must all be tempered by the heat of the flame if we are to become swords able to cut anything...

Grasshopper...: )

• Hurtingsoul
    18 years ago

i myself actualy been pondering this question for a week now after a great friend asked me
    i wouldnt redeem myself i learned too much from mistakes to go and change them

• Mezmeryz
    18 years ago

yes....for some things...and yess for all....for most things... coz im a bitch.