Thank you!

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

You so Rock! I am a huge admirer of your writing and each time you comment on one of my poems I appreciate it....you are a talented writer and wonderful person. Merry Christmas to you as well and all the other P&Q members.

• Void
    18 years ago

Hey! One of my favourite writers on the site! I'm so glad you put this post up, I've been thinking of doing the same for a while, but never really went through with it in fear that nothing would come out right. hehe. Anyway, Thankyou, and everyone else. My writing has gotten alot better, and I have this site to thank for that. Yay!!!
    As for you Illuminati, you are, as it says above this post, a very talented writer and we all love your work and appreciate your comments. Same goes for you Bill :). See you all around the site - Keep up the good work and have an amazing Christmas.

• Tara Kay
    18 years ago

P&Q has helped my poetry in quite a big way, the comments i get from you guys are helpful, even the bad ones, and it helps me to understand how to write better.
    I also think these forums aree great, its a good way to discuss your own opinions and some of mine have changed after I read some of your posts.
    Cheers
    Tara xxxx

• Gesselle Valle
    18 years ago

Illuminati,
    You're an amazing poet and we all feel the same about you. Through your poetry you have touched many hearts...including mine ^_^. I see you as an inspiration. Some day I wish to be as good as you and many other great poets. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Take care of yourself and God bless you my friend. Big hugs... thank you.

• Pure Silence
    18 years ago

Hun!
    Lol -took a me a few:P thanks for the help- This is cute, I agree with the costimizing it'd be fun.

And now on to your poetry, Its all very moving and loving. Each peice makes us readers feel that much more homie cause were not alone, You peices reach into the darkest parts of everyone when thier feeling loney and bring us together. lol sorry went on a tangent lol but honestly you work is amazing and i see a bright furture ahead of you on this site with gold awards being thrust upon you left right and center lol. Well done and never give up like I did.

Merry Christmas AKA Happy Holidays to everyone, Much love.

Keep writing, loving and inspiring others
    Jenn

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

aww :) so sweet....

i didnt kno what the title was for this topic so i started looking at all of them to see the right one!!

*hugs* so sweet!

i agree as well. it wouldn't be too bad to have a few more colors, but i also am pondering the fact of if people could customize it, some might put on inappropriate pictures and that might be trouble o-o
    but yes, i agree, i'd love more graphics. the ideal xmas present for p&q :) lol

I'd like to write a thank you note too. Here ya go everyone, I want you all to read :)

invite here |
    ................v.................

To All Of Poems & Quotes:

You are cordially invited to the forums to celebrate the joy of giving, have a good time, and keeping the greatest gift of all - not money, not toys, but friendship!

And letter here|
    .....................v..............
    Dear P&Q,

At this time I would like to congratulate all of you for being so kind to me, even if I may be considered inexperienced. It is people like you the world needs more of. Sarcasm, jokes, politeness, compassion, it's all here. Yes, I am quite inexperienced. This December 25 will be my first Christmas on P&Q. I know it will be great, and I want to wish all of you a happy new year. To everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment, you don't know how much of an affect you've had on me :) I'm more outgoing now instead of in a shell. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas,Hannukah,Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you celebrate. Remember that life is one of the greatest gifts anyone would want.

I love you all, P&Q!
    Have a happy new year!

Just Rain
    ~Kristi Hancock~

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Illuminati, that was such a nice thing to do my friend. As Bill said, you rock! Not many people take the time out to thank those who make P & Q a place where we can all come and share our thoughts and writing each day and the people who run and maintain it have a thankless job. It was thoughtful of you to thank them.

• HOLLY ARMER
    18 years ago

Though it's been said many times in this thread, I'll add more. You truly are a wonderful addition to my favorite's list. With each new poem posted by you I am never let down.
    I also appreciate the time you take in commenting on my poetry. Thank you much for that!
    Take care and have a lovely holiday~Holly

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Illuminati, That was so sweet of you to do this. And I want to also thank all that makes this site a wonderful place to come and share our work and thoughts. I wish you and each and every member of this wonderful site, a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year...May all your dreams come true.

Happy Holidays~

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

I agree...this site is very helpful for me.
    It has become like a family. I thank it, and its moderators and creators, for putting it up.
    It is a pleasure to surf among such talented poets and to have my own poetry viewed by them.

Merry Christmas

-beth

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

Illuminati, your writing is amazing and your comments thought provoking....however, you went for a walk two days ago my friend and never returned to finish your comment on one of my writes. I so look forward to what you have to say, not only because you are a brilliant writer and leave amazing comments, but because I have come to see you as a friend with whom I share my world, through poetry. You have touched many with your writing and comments (this thread isn't hurting either). May 2006 be your best year in life so far!

• erely
    18 years ago

Illuminati...Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season...I do enjoy your poems so much and I also thank you for the comments on mine...and I like getting e-mails...I haven't been on much as I have been getting ready for Christmas myself...
    Take Care of You and all the Best in 2006