This is to all the people of poems and quotes! please read asap!

• Jessica
    18 years ago

Hey! Some of you probably remember me as the 12 year old chick who wanted to die and was really depressed... well guess what! I'm now 13, happy, i've had a boyfriend for pretty much a year & half.. and I DONT WANT TO DIE! Well i havent been on here ever since i tried to kill myself... i was too scared of one of my friends on here asking me what happend... i didnt want them to get worried.. but ya know... i'm alright now... But! all I want to know is... if you are my friend or just want to comment on this topic thingy... go right ahead... cause i just cant find any of my friends... :( i miss all of you! *hugs && kisses* i'm totally pretty much a new kid! i'm probably... the youngest kid or... only kid on this site... and its been a pleasure to be apart of it too! so thanks to all of you who said i'd make it... i didnt believe you .. i TRULY didnt.. but thanks... I love you... even though you have probably moved on to save another childs life... so all i want you guys to know is,.. you have truly saved my life...I love you with all of my heart.. i truly couldnt have made it without all of you... this has been a long long long time since i've heard from you or since you have heard from me... in wich i feel very guilty.. for not comming back to say thank you sooner.. & to all of you that i cussed and yelled at.. i'm sorry and i will never forgive myself for what a mean person i was... but most of you have probably moved on and forgotten about me and my silly problems... i'm sorry for taking up your summer.. with my sobs... i'm sorry for taking up your summer with my foolishness... but all i want you guys to know is that... you've touched my heart & soul... and i love you and that for all of you that have screamed and cussed at me.. i forgive you!... you've made me stronger.. i once was week.. but thanks to you... i'm strong and can take what ever people throw at me... i've realized that life is not perfect... and that EVERYONE has problems.. even though mine were more dramatic than your average 12 year old kid's problems... but anyways... oh and i'm sorry for rambling now.. i just really really really want you guys to know how much you have inspired me and helped me... you guys are my gaurdian angels... :) so thanks and you can e-mail me anytime you would like... just to talk or to see how i am doing! thanks for bein my one and only friends..

-please comment on this! it would mean alot to me!

love always... with all of my heart..
    Jessica Jane Williams

• Void
    18 years ago

Hey! That's really sweet of you to say all of that. I haven't been on long enough to know exactly what had happened a while ago, but I have seen alot of people looking for strength in this site. I have seen that poetry has brought people (artists, who feel deepest) together, and I'm glad to hear that there has been success stories. I know I don't know you, but you say you're strong and happy now, and I can honestly say that I'm proud of you. I'm so glad you have come this far to see what life can be full of. All the best to everyone on this site, you're all amazing,sweet, talented people. I'm glad to have met you.

• Jessica
    18 years ago

Thanks! Happy Holidays!
    love, Jess!

ps- it means so much that you took time to read my post AND comment on it! thanks!
    i know i dont know you
    but no one is promised a tomorrow so..
    I love you!

• Lu
    18 years ago

Jessica ...
    That was a really sweet thing to do ... Even though most of us have never met .I am sure there have been many times a fellow P&Q member had touched someone with their words of help or encouragment .
    I am glad you have turned your life around and are now filled with happiness ...
    I am sure you have made someone very happy and proud today knowing they have touched your life ...
    ~Take care sweet girl ~ you have made many people smile today I'm sure ..

• Jessica
    18 years ago

Thank you so much..=[ i'm just sad because only 2 other people have read it besides me... that really stinks... i dont know how else to get it out... its like they ignore me... oh well at least i know i made you happy thanks!
    love always..
    Jessica Jane

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I read this a long time ago I am sorry I failed to comment I really love to read about possitive changes ...thank you for sharing

• Jessica
    18 years ago

Aww thank you so much all of you! I have made new friends on here in just the past three days i'm so glad that i came back to this site... i'm also helping alot of people.. I was just wondering if maybe anyone needed help if you did then i'd be more than happy to help you most likely i know what you are goin through... just trust me on this one... i know i'm only 13 but believe me i've been through hell and back... so thanks everyone you are very sweet! i just wish people could be this generous @ my school they just see the way i dress and think i'm scary and dumb.. and just walk away but you guys dont judge me.. so thanks alot..
    LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!

oh yeah if anyone has AIM IM me on heeykidurock x3 the "x3" is included too with a space between heeykidurock and the "x3" lol

oh and if you have yahoo IM me on

theused8503

or just Email me at theused8503@yahoo.com

c'mon dont be shy now people!!!!

LOVE ALWAYS
    jessica Jane